the most dangerous country in the world?

ZigZagZig

USA. I've never been there but.... They have a big bomb and dumb people voting for dumb leaders. They choose some whacko they've had before over Obama? Can't they try something new? Or are most of them just racist? Idk but if they vote for Bush or w/e again i'm gonna point and laugh! lol

Second time I've had to say the following comment this week, but here it goes: Shut the fuck up. Every single thing you said has proven that the world's intelligence is declining. Swiftly.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well no offense but you have to admit that Americans are sometimes crazy and with your paramilitary groups and others, if they get there hands in a nuke your all going to heaven

Same thing Russia

Firstly, as far as i know, there are no real paramilitary groups in America.

Secondly, the chances of a paramilitary group ever successfully stealing, buying or making a nuke is practically 0%.

And thirdly, most paramillitary groups (excluding terrorist groups) arnt bent on killing every living thing in existance. Paramillitary groups are usually set up to overthrow their countries government

You shouldnt make un-true assumptions like that about America if you have never been there.

lol, i dont really think Britain has the right to mock American voters, we are as bad as each other seeing as this country elected Tony Blair for a second time, even though everyone knew he was an idiot. And now London has elected an even bigger idiot as their mayor.

Uhum... That was another thing about America... To much self pride. I'm not labling everyone for this but some can't take a joke or even a serious comment. We all make assumptions. Which is one of the reasons the world is so dangerous.

(Nothing against you Crypt, just using your post as an example) Crypt commented about Russia but you never said anything about that.

To everyone... A forum is about posting your Oppinion. I posted mine, you posted yours. I never complain about yours even though I think some were wrong... Keep that sh** in your head and prevent annoyance...

You shouldnt make un-true assumptions like that about America if you have never been there.

lol, i dont really think Britain has the right to mock American voters, we are as bad as each other seeing as this country elected Tony Blair for a second time, even though everyone knew he was an idiot. And now London has elected an even bigger idiot as their mayor.

Uhum... That was another thing about America... To much self pride. I'm not labling everyone for this but some can't take a joke or even a serious comment. We all make assumptions. Which is one of the reasons the world is so dangerous.

(Nothing against you Crypt, just using your post as an example) Crypt commented about Russia but you never said anything about that.

To everyone... A forum is about posting your Oppinion. I posted mine, you posted yours. I never complain about yours even though I think some were wrong... Keep that sh** in your head and prevent annoyance...

You do realize that Sean is from UK, right? Can't really talk that much about Americans' self-pride when you quote a Brit, can you? And yes, we all make assumptions. Some are completely retarded, such as your previous one about the US. That's not self-pride talking, that's common fucking sense. I would have still told you to shut the fuck up if I was from the Phillipines.

You do realize that Sean is from UK, right? Can't really talk that much about Americans' self-pride when you quote a Brit, can you? And yes, we all make assumptions. Some are completely retarded, such as your previous one about the US. That's not self-pride talking, that's common fucking sense. I would have still told you to shut the fuck up if I was from the Phillipines.

That's your problem. Don't turn this into a flame war... And yes, I did know he is from the UK... Does that matter?

That's your problem. Don't turn this into a flame war... And yes, I did know he is from the UK... Does that matter?

No, my problem is that I can't stand people who have no fucking idea what they're talking about. You're talking out of your ass like you know something about world conflicts when you make it obvious you don't. I'm not attacking you for having a different opinion. I'm ripping you a new asshole because you have no business here.

You should calm yourself

You Americans only think in destroying you should have more constructive ideas

Who says I'm not calm? I'm perfectly calm. It's not like I'm throwing my PC around the room in anger. Anger brought on by idiots....like you. You're gonna call out all Americans because I'm hotheaded, argumentative, and RIGHT? Yeah, maybe YOU should take a look at yourself. Maybe then you'll realize you're no better than dumbass number 1, formerly known as Deji.

EDIT: I can't wait until Urban logs on. He'll definitely enjoy this.

Edited by L-RiC

You should calm yourself

You Americans only think in destroying you should have more constructive ideas

Who says I'm not calm? I'm perfectly calm. It's not like I'm throwing my PC around the room in anger. Anger brought on by idiots....like you. You're gonna call out all Americans because I'm hotheaded, argumentative, and RIGHT? Yeah, maybe YOU should take a look at yourself. Maybe then you'll realize you're no better than dumbass number 1, formerly known as Deji.

EDIT: I can't wait until Urban logs on. He'll definitely enjoy this.

SHIT! i wanted that title!!!! (kidding)

i think the most dangerous country in the world is on of the Mid-East ones (Iran, Iraq, and Israel (i know cause i live here)).

I hate Jrock?

Actually I've got no idea who he is. But then he just joined a few days ago and due to my inactivity...

But don't give a hard time guys. Scarring new members away isn't the way to become a succesful community.

Oh, Deji does seem to be a "genuine idiot". I haven't seen even just one post coming from him that testified of some sort of intelligence.

@Jrock: Doesn't mean I support you or anything. But you might just want to put a little more thought into the posts you make. And for forums you is just spelt as 'you', not 'u'. Makes people look n00b like, y'know ;)

Except for that, I'm sure your grammar will improve over time. Ignore people that make a very big deal out of it. However, don't get the idea that using bad grammar and stuff is actually cool, cause it isn't.

Well, that's as far as off-topic can go I guess... Hijacked thread is handed back. Continue talking about countries you guys think are dangerous and please ignore this post if you don't have anything to do with this little 'incident'.