What side do you take on politics!

Dirty Harry

Eh, both sides piss me off to no end. I personally think politics is mostly a waste of time, even though without it, the whole world would be screwed.

I'm a gamer who likes to curse to lot. I don't think either party would want to be affiliated with me.

+1

Independent.

Haven't you ever read Dante's Inferno? Independents go to hell... :P ...jk...you probably won't go to hell.

I think I'll end up being a Democrate since I'm poor...or make a Grand Theft Auto party.

In terms of civil liberties I am highly liberal. In terms of the economy I am more Republican.

I believe America should get rid of Medicare and Social Security for the Disabled.

Hopefully by me having just said that someone will respond with an utmost inquisitive curiosity and an intelligent debate will ensue.

In terms of civil liberties I am highly liberal. In terms of the economy I am more Republican.

I believe America should get rid of Medicare and Social Security for the Disabled.

Hopefully by me having just said that someone will respond with an utmost inquisitive curiosity and an intelligent debate will ensue.

OK, well, if Medicare and SS for teh Disabled are gone, they'll probably either die out or make everyone around them poorer...

That's my opinion...

I don't see how they would make anyone around them poorer, but yes there is a chance they might die.

All in all though, it would be the best for the country's future and economy.

Try raising a handicapped kid, especially when his problems are the direct result of apathy & incompetence the medicade

system is overrun with.

He has one (of 4 that he HAS to have) prescription (anti-psychotic) that would cost his mother almost $2000 a month.

He is 18, will always be in diapers, will never be able to say his own name & is prone to violent psychotic episodes.

Social Security is the only thing keeping this kid out of some institution where he would just be medicated to the the point

of being catatonic (at a MUCH higher cost than he incurs now) & have a much lower quality of life. I don't wish this on

anybody & it's hell on earth for a parent. This is all because some bureaucrat just plain screwed up.

As for Medicade, as citizens we are obligated to pay taxes & register for selective service (subject to military duty if needed).

It's reasonable to expect a decent minimum standard of health care. The problem w/ the current system is that it only

cares about someone when they are depended on it. We should be able to accomplish this & still have the private system

in place for those who can afford insurance for "state of the art" care.

I'll presume you are still fairly young & quite aware of how the world works. As you get older & you get some life

experience your opinions will probably change.

I can't stand Hillary >_<

According to some little questionnaire (made by 'NOS' which is from the Dutch government) I'd be best of voting for Mitt Romney. Second Giuliani. Last Obama and Hillary as fifth (of the eight).

Don't like Giuliani either though, somehow...

Anyway, mainly to Americans. I'd like your opinions about Mitt Romney, since I know practically jack about him..

I've come to a conclusion.

In my opinion, if America is to keep a privatized health care system then it should abolish Medicare and health care for the disabled.

However, I think we should adopt a national health care system, in which case we would no longer need Medicaid or Medicare. The expenditures for Medicare (over $300 billion) should be more than enough to cover the overall costs of switching to national health care.

As a side note, I also believe Social Security for the elderly should become privatized. If you don't invest properly for retirement while you're young and working then too bad. The government shouldn't have to make up for it.