New GTA IV Graffiti Ad In NY

MishoM

Another enormous Grand Theft Auto IV advertisement is up in New York City today. The ad can be found at Greene St & Canal, New York City, and is the same picture that has been shown in many artwork pieces, including the dummy boxes shown to us not long ago. Here's a nice picture of the billboard taken at night:

Final.jpg

However, these billboards don't take five seconds to create, below are a few shots of the ad being formed:

GTA4Building1.jpg

GTABuilding2.jpg

GTABuilding3.jpg

Could this be a sign that new information is coming our way? I sure hope so since we've been experiencing such a drought in GTA IV-related news. Possibly an update from the official site, new demo's for gaming magazines, who knows! Let's just hope we'll be getting something new soon.

Altogether the billboard looks fantastic. I look forward to seeing more of these sprouting up around NYC. I also hope the next billboard uses some artwork we haven't seen, I'm getting sick of seeing that lady over and over again.

Images taken from PSU.com.

Edited by MishoM

Well the advertisement is now complete. That and there hasn't been much news other than those sort-of interesting dummy boxes, so I though I'd post. If you don't want to read it, ignore it. ;]

Well when you put "NEW" and "GRAFFITI", I assume it's something totally different...and NEW. It's not new. It was done around the 18th of October.

@OGTAM: If it has been completed, then it hasn't been posted at this site yet. So big deal if we post it? I called it "New" because it seemed "NEW," it was completed some time ago yet not posted at quite a few big-name GTA4 websites. It was also JUST posted at sites like Kotaku.com, and PSU, so big deal if we're all a little late. Jeeeeeeez. Looking at some of the comments, it's "New" to others as well.

@MrLlamaLlama: I don't see a spelling error, care to point it out for me? Thanks.

Edited by MishoM

Erm.. use of 'are' instead of 'our' (just after the images) and 'showed' instead of 'shown' just before the images... ;)

No problem...

The joke was, I spelt 'spelling' wrong... <_< Look back now, and you'll see it... ;)

Thanks, I'm a little rusty. This is my first news post in quite some time on any site I write at. There hasn't been much GTA or GN'R news lately. :[

@OGTAM: If it has been completed, then it hasn't been posted at this site yet. So big deal if we post it? I called it "New" because it seemed "NEW," it was completed some time ago yet not posted at quite a few big-name GTA4 websites. It was also JUST posted at sites like Kotaku.com, and PSU, so big deal if we're all a little late. Jeeeeeeez. Looking at some of the comments, it's "New" to others as well.

I read some where on this forum that it was finished. Read it around the 20th or something. Even so, why wouldn't you just post in the topic that was already posted? That would make sense. ;)

Lol wtf I thought this was new too, turns out they're all nicknormals photos (should've probably linked to his flickr at least, PSU.com have clearly stolen them, you can tell they're exactly the same).

Anyway we should probably move this out of news, this is the stuff other GTA sites used as filler a couple of weeks ago.

Haven't had a chance to comment yet, I did when it was still being constructed, but it obviously wasn't finished. It looks nice, as you'd expect, but there should have been some projector lights underneath it to make it stand out, and as you said, we've seen the image countless times before. A new ad of the 2 police officers, or the sniper would look good.

• 3 weeks later...