SingStar

YellowJacket

I just discovered this game (coming out in a few weeks for PS3, out now for PS2) from my friend who can't stop talking about it. If you like to sing in the shower, this game is for you. Use those shower skills and put them to good use! SingStar is basically kareoke. You get two mics (if you want to sing with a friend) and there are four versions of the game" Amped, Rock, Pop and 80's. Each has 30 songs.

Good thing is, I have a PS3 and the PS2 mics are compatible with it, though the PS3 version of the game will have a new mic.

I just picked up the 80's one and it's actually fun. This is one of those games that is going to be awesome when everyone is piss drunk. All you have to do is sing on key and sing the correct lyrics. You get points for how well you do. Is this game embarrassing? Hell yes. Is it worth it? Hell yes.

I'm hoping to pick up the pop one next. The songs on all 4 are actually pretty good. I personally think the pop and 80's versions are the best collections of songs.

8/10.

Best. Game. Ever.

Seriously if your ever come home late with a few friends put on SingStar and it will be great. Your friends may laugh at you but who cares, it's a really fun game. Put SingStar and RockBand together and you got yourslef the best game in the world!

RockBand has a has a singer in it too (not sure if thats what you ment)

Well im not that in to singing at all so i think ill just stick with Guitar Hero.

Edited by ЩΣΓ