GTA: SA Crazy Trainer +151 Problems

genusgenius

I just installed GTA: SA Crazy Trainer +151. It doesn't work properly. For the car spawn cheats, the game freezes when I press RSHIFT + 2. Also, when I try to use RSHIFT + 6,7,8,9, or 0 (you choose which car to spawn) it only spawns the Dozer, regardless of which car I choose. None of the other in-car cheats work either (locked doors, heavy car, etc.) I installed many car mods, could this be the problem? I tried to change the settings and that didn't work either. Can anyone help? Ahhhhh! :bashhead:

• 1 month later...

I, too am having problems getting this trainer to work properly. The only problem I have is getting it to work, period. I have the 1.00 game version installed and isn't patched. I know this because when I run the "downgrade" patch it tells me that "There's nothing to do! The files are already updated!" and stuff like that.

Currently I have the trainer and the setting file it came with currently in my GTA folder directory, same folder that's got the gta_sa.exe file in. I run the trainer, do the necessary thing to get the game to run using the "launch" button on the trainer.

As I said, the problem I have is getting the trainer to just work. I press the necessary keys to get the features to work and they just don't want to work at all. I try to spawn vehicles, equip myself with weapons, change stats, toggle all kinds of different stuff and whenever I do any of those, nothing happens.

I've been trying to find the root of the problem for hours and am starting to think that the reason this isn't working is because I'm having to use a version 1.00 .exe no-cd crack because my disk was recently damaged by an extremely idiotic brother and became unreadable.

Can anyone provide any help concerning this issue?

• 2 years later...

I had trouble getting that trainer to work until I right-clicked the icon and chose "Run as administrator".

But then only built-in cheats like "spawn jetpack" or "weapon tier 1-3" would work, but nothing else. And like the above user mentioned, trying to spawn any cars from the drop-down menu would result in a Dozer every time. And I have no mods whatsoever installed - using version 2.0 on Windows 7. Though I can attest that I had the same car spawning problems when I was using XP.

I've got a totally different question here. I used the trainer to get Gold medals on the Driving and Flight schools (curse you, Burn and Lap/ Destroy Targets!). For Driving School everything was slinky; I did the City Slickers test again and got all three vehicles outside the building. But I've got problems with Flight School. I've done the parachuting mission several times and still only have the Rustler out front (I had all gold but Destroy Targets before). Where is my Stunt Plane, and more importantly, my Hunter? I definately have all gold Medals, but the reward vehicles aren't there. Anyone have any help for me here?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I've got a totally different question here. I used the trainer to get Gold medals on the Driving and Flight schools (curse you, Burn and Lap/ Destroy Targets!). For Driving School everything was slinky; I did the City Slickers test again and got all three vehicles outside the building. But I've got problems with Flight School. I've done the parachuting mission several times and still only have the Rustler out front (I had all gold but Destroy Targets before). Where is my Stunt Plane, and more importantly, my Hunter? I definately have all gold Medals, but the reward vehicles aren't there. Anyone have any help for me here?

Sometimes it spawns, and sometime it doesn't. I have gold in all pilot tests, but I didn't use a trainer. Even without a trainer it still spawns when ever it wants to. Not when I need it. If you have all gold in pilot school you should be able to go into the Naval Base in San Fierro and see a Hunter on the heli marked landing, which is on the ground. Sometimes that doesn't spawn as well..

Once you get gold in all pilot tests it unlocks the Hunter thru out the game, altho I only know of 2 areas it spawns, Verdant Meadows, and San Fierro Naval Base, you could Google for GTA SA Vehicle Maps to find out where else they spawn.