Drift

Elite Clarity

well.. i got another problem..

i was making a tokyo drift mitsubishi lancer evo 8..

well.. look at what happened when i opened my game..

post-13609-1195041680_thumb.jpg

WOW! Nice car and neons.

Erm... My suggestions, our to make sure you did everything correctly in the readme. I tried installing a Pueguot 205, and it was totally white :o

To be honest, I am CRAP at installing cars bikes boats etc etc...

When I installed a fast car, Lambo Galardo it gave me a damn unhandled exception error :(

not only that.. the gas coming out at the back of the car is purple..

Edited by Elite Clarity

It's called the edit button.

No wonder. You can't just use a random txd file for another random car. It really, really won't work. If you made the model yourself (or got someone to do it) then, you need to skin it yourself too.

Carcols.dat may solve the problem... (also might solve purple exhaust fumes)

Everyone makes mistakes. If i had a quid for every time someone didn't spell my name right, i'd be a fucking millionaire. (Both MrLlamaLlama and my actual name)

I'll hand this ver to Double G, if he wants to give you some skinning tips ;)

No wonder. You can't just use a random txd file for another random car. It really, really won't work. If you made the model yourself (or got someone to do it) then, you need to skin it yourself too.

Everyone makes mistakes. If i had a quid for every time someone didn't spell my name right, i'd be a fucking millionaire. (Both MrLlamaLlama and my actual name)

how do i skin it.

the interior of the car is also white. -.-

how do i skin it.

Thx MrLlamaLlama but wooh... i have a huge problem with modeling the DFF files on Zmod and mapping on the textures propperly. That is why im still looking for help to make my sabres work ingame but i can change the textures of cars that already exist and are textured in vice city because its very simple. What i think your problem is Elite Charity, is that the textures are not assigned to the dff model on whatever tool you used to texture it. Because before the textures can show ingame they must be assigned to the dff model itself and i asume you have used 3dsmax for this because it looks so well done and i have no clue on how to apply textures on that program. On Zmod you just use material editor but because my dff is crap the model doesnt work ingame yet and im looking for help... But i advise you to try and apply the textures to the model and then map them out. I cant even map my textures out propperly on my own models lol so you should look at like a tutorial on texturing. Its not simple if you dont know how to do it! applies to me as well! Hope it helps you out somehow :mellow:

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

how do i skin it.

Thx MrLlamaLlama but wooh... i have a huge problem with modeling the DFF files on Zmod and mapping on the textures propperly. That is why im still looking for help to make my sabres work ingame but i can change the textures of cars that already exist and are textured in vice city because its very simple. What i think your problem is elitecharity, is that the textures are not assigned to the dff model on whatever tool you used to texture it. Because before the textures can show ingame they must be assigned to the dff model itself and i asume you have used 3dsmax for this because it looks so well done and i have no clue on how to apply textures on that program. On Zmod you just use material editor but because my dff is crap the model doesnt work ingame yet and im looking for help... But i advise you to try and apply the textures to the model and then map them out. I cant even map my textures out propperly on my own models lol so you should look at like a tutorial on texturing. Its not simple if you dont know how to do it! applies to me as well! Hope it helps you out somehow :mellow:

once again... my name is Elite Clarity.

Here's the drift setting for the car that you want to drift:

BANSHEE		 1425.0 1.84 4.56 1.25 0.00 0.00 0.10 75 0.90 0.80 0.50 5 257.00 31.00 4 P 10.00 0.50 0 30.00 1.75 0.20 0.28 0.52 35000 0.27 -0.16 0.50 0.35 8182 0 1

Would this work on the banshee in SA?

not that exact code. the san andreas handling is setup differently has a few more bits in it, so you would need to improvise a little.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CANT ADD SHIZ TO THE GAME IF YOU TRY
well.. i got another problem..

i was making a tokyo drift mitsubishi lancer evo 8..

well.. look at what happened when i opened my game..

post-13609-1195041680_thumb.jpg

Try not to reply to topics Randomly.

You have replied to at-least 4-5 topics in which the last post was in July something.

SO, stop bumping old topics and Stop replying randomly in any topic.

Read the Rules and Stay in line ;)