VCM mod help

kibayoukai

Make sure D1M's wheel mod is installed correctly and your cars should work. Try putting a car in a garage, and changing that car with the one you want. Now go to the garage and check it. If it doesn't work it could be the mod, try another car.

ok thanks i will try that

please also note that (i forgot to mention in the last post) that i accidentaly deleted the vcm files from the vcm folder. Could that be the problem?

Make sure D1M's wheel mod is installed correctly and your cars should work. Try putting a car in a garage, and changing that car with the one you want. Now go to the garage and check it. If it doesn't work it could be the mod, try another car.

please also note that (i forgot to mention in the last post) that i accidentaly deleted the vcm files from the vcm folder. Could that be the problem?

Well, replace ur car with Sabre Turbo, install, open ur game, then spawn a Sabre Turbo by typing "gettherefast".

That way u will be able to see it quickly.

Make sure the necessary files are in your vcm folder. D1M's wheel mod basically...