Boy hires HItman to kill parents

Mike356

I was reading an article today and came upon this

Saying this makes us feel a bit old but: What the hell is wrong with kids these days? It used to be that youthful acts of rebellion involved a piercing or running off for a day -- not hiring a hit man to murder your parents.

16 year-old Cory Ryder was grounded from playing his PlayStation or watching TV for weeks due to his inability to do basic things like not steal, go to school, and avoid getting arrested. After stealing $45 from his sister and getting into a heated argument with his parents, he was kicked out of his house, but not with out first threatening to have his family killed.

His mother tipped off the police, who sent out an undercover agent to pose as a hitman. Cory offered the officer his father's truck as payment and is quoted as saying, "Two bullets is all it takes." He is now in custody awaiting trial in a Maryland court.

what the hell is wrong with kids

Dumbass. He just planned to let some guy take a truck that would probably be tied up in probate or auctioned off in an

estate sale (money put in trust until he was old enough to receive), if not left to someone. Double dumbass.

If Cory were one of my kids, HE'D be the one calling the cops. Went through the stealing problem w/ my step-daughter a

few years back. It got to the point that she was declared "ward of the state, in the home" & we had social workers in our

house 3 times a week nit-picking every last detail. She still would not quit stealing & lying & when she got caught again (for

the 50th time) she gave me an attitude. Mistake.

It was the one time I smacked her, but she got my point. When I did NOT go to jail things changed & now we're cool.

I'm not saying you should beat kids, but you need to establish early on that YOU are the boss.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

my sister dumped her 8 year old son with me a few months ago so now its up to me to disipline him. he was totally off the walls because my sister had never told him off once in his life. anyway, he smashed a plate over my girfriends head, so i smacked him hard on the wrists, and sternly told him why i had done it. that set him straight and he has barely put a foot out of line since. thats the problem with most kids today, discipline is not established at a young age. smacking your kids is ok, they will relise they have done wrong. beating them to within an inch of their life is not ok, thats just taking it to far for whatever they did and they wont understand why its happening, and its just cruel. like urban outlaw said, you need to show them whos the boss, and teach them some respect. if more parents would just discipline their kids, we wouldnt be overun with mouthy teenagers who are stabbing and shooting people for no reason, or hire hitmen to kill their parents.

• 3 weeks later...
Dumbass. He just planned to let some guy take a truck that would probably be tied up in probate or auctioned off in an

estate sale (money put in trust until he was old enough to receive), if not left to someone. Double dumbass.

If Cory were one of my kids, HE'D be the one calling the cops. Went through the stealing problem w/ my step-daughter a

few years back. It got to the point that she was declared "ward of the state, in the home" & we had social workers in our

house 3 times a week nit-picking every last detail. She still would not quit stealing & lying & when she got caught again (for

It was the one time I smacked her, but she got my point. When I did NOT go to jail things changed & now we're cool.

I'm not saying you should beat kids, but you need to establish early on that YOU are the boss.

Exactly. Kids these days think the whole world revolves around them. They need to be taught some respect early on...

Exactly. Kids these days think the whole world revolves around them. They need to be taught some respect early on...

Well, I think you done well. But smashing a plate over someones head, don't take this in a bad way but does the kid have some sort of mental disturb?

Well, I think you done well. But smashing a plate over someones head, don't take this in a bad way but does the kid have some sort of mental disturb?

i dont think hes disturbed, like urbanoutlaw said, just no sense of write or wrong.

Can you please tell me what autism has to do with someone killing their parents?

I'm autistic, some of my friends are autistic, as far as I know, none of them(Including me) want to kill our parents..<_<

EDIT: Anybody would kill their parents if they hated them enough, not just people with autism?

Edited by Connor

i guessed this would happen.

the autism doesnt have anything to do with him wanting his parents dead, but if he had the mindset of a typical autistic person (trust me, i know many. One almost stabbed a guy just because he asked him if he could move) he might have killed them himself.

dont try to stand up for nothing.

plzkthx.

i never said autistic people try to kill people.

and i believe that your autistic.

but its a known fact that most autistic people have a harder time understanding concequences, along with many other things.

if he wanted to kill someone, like he already did, PLUS he was autistic, he might have ruled out the possiblity of getting caught and just kill them.

the parents wouldnt have known about the hitman thing, they would be dead, and he would probably be in jail, but still.

im just saying the autistic "or something" added to chance.

KAY?

sorry if i offended you.