RATE Person above you

Fuzi0n

Egotist? well, he puts the title of 'Webmaster' under his avatar to fool new and/or gullible people into thinking he owns the place

Lol, like me :P

Sig 4/5 simple and good looking use of the gradients, plus kokane´s hot picture in the sig

Ava 3.5/5.

Personality : Cool guy, webmaster here, funny from what I´ve seen, has a gf here, those are good things, and he points at me things that I dont notice.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Personality: Egotist? well, he puts the title of 'Webmaster' under his avatar to fool new and/or gullible people into thinking he owns the place, In addition to this he shares my name as so could inadvertently cause unwanted confusion with members. bleh.

Egotist am I? When I said webmaster, I meant at my own website and at Mvi's site. Anyway, I'll rate Oscar.

Av: 2.5/5

Sig: 4/5

Personality: Cool, silent, and an active poster.

Ava: 3/5

Sig 3/5

Personality: Looks like a cool guy, new he but dont act that much like a n00b

Note: read the rules, you cant post again in a thread (in the forums and games) if just 1s reply has been made after you last post there

Edited by Oscar

Avt:1/5

Sig:10000/5

Personality: You are a good 'kid'. You behave right, and follow orders, lol, j/k, youre a nice guy...

That was meant for oscar, you just posted a sec before me... rolf

Anyways, as that post was to rate oscar, i cant rate him twice, it will be spam, so dont no rating here.