Just noticed this.......

K9 Krew

This is strong evidence for an April release, but... nothing that can constitute hard proof.

They aimed for October... anyone old enough, and paying attention enough in 1999 to remember why '69 was April? ( i was 8... ) Was it a pushed back date? or just... cause.

Nice find there K9... I'm sure it's known...but interesting anyway.

Most of them are October but I would only suspect this is because of mrketing strategy becasue its nearing Christmas etc. Not sure why Gta London was released in April though I doubt they would just relesea it on April just to make a pattern.

I think they could be finishing the game off about January/February time and maybe releasing in October 08', I have a theory which might be a little far fetched but if they do finish the game like in January whos to say they wont release it in October and start work on the next GTA? Its a possibility.

This has been there for several a year, and then back again once the delay was announced.

I don't think we should be looking at patterns anymore, there is no conspiracy, that's ridiculous. It'll be released when it's done.

Cmon, you're ruining the fun...Isn't it more fun to believe R* releases all the games on the day "the stars are in right position"?

• 2 weeks later...