New release Date

DBturbo

this game is dead and burried its a FACT!!, and swifty u keep running your mouth il slap ya face u prick!!

to be honest mate you have not made many friends on this forum so far have you???

if you start on one of us how many do you think will stand up for swifty????

answer: a lot more than will stand up for you, so i suggest you stop, and go back to whatever you were doing before you joined the forum...

this game is dead and burried its a FACT!!, and swifty u keep running your mouth il slap ya face u prick!!

to be honest mate you have not made many friends on this forum so far have you???

if you start on one of us how many do you think will stand up for swifty????

answer: a lot more than will stand up for you, so i suggest you stop, and go back to whatever you were doing before you joined the forum...

Chill. He got a week's suspension already.

Just leave it.

For fuck's sake.

Do you people not read?

this game is dead END OF!!
are you mad cos the game has been delayed and im saying its buried??

This guy keeps screamin'!

He's paranoid.

Quick!

Someone get his ass another steroid!

B)

Edited by Gycu Brun

this game is dead END OF!!

yes coz R* love to spend all that money making a game...

making 2 trailers for it

spending money on advertising it

just to say "oh fuk it i can't be arsed any more lets stick to midnight club!"

i think you maybe a little wrong on this one buddy...

just a thought...

Dead like "it's not going to sell well because it's been delayed so long" not dead like "R* is gonna give up on it..."

Sarcasm...LOOK IT UP IN A DICTIONARY!!!

You act as if thats a real threat when in fact its just a useless attempt to start a fight...

Spaz, you're right. Warner has been dealt and still people want to flame him. If you have the urge to flame, make a topic in the warzone about it, not here. If he does reply with this outside the warzone, we will deal with him. So, can we drop it now, or should me or any other moderators warn all of you? No? Don't bring this up again.

Thanks.

Closed