Playstation 3 sixaxis

DBturbo

WTF.

Wii controllers... PROBABLY better? There's no fucking competition, wii's motion sensing pisses all over sixaxis, several times a week day hour minute second...

And wii's never to see IV? Do you not read the news that gets posted on the front page... 'Nintendo have done everything in their owert o persuade T2 to bring IV to the wii' - or something to that effect.

And... no point continuing about sixaxis, you turned into bitching at the wii for 'never seeing' GTAIV... So there is point in continuing.

IMO, It might be a good feature to use for stuff like, y'know, if you get power bars (kinda thing), like you have to shake the controller to build up the bar.

Example... Niko has a pair of wire cutters, and he's trying to break a lock open, and the harder you sahake the controller, the more force is applied, if you don't apply enough force, or build up enough, you either get caught, or shot, or w/e.. and don't pass the mission.

ok, somebody explain this sixaxis, well, if your talking about flying a heli with the ps3 controllers, isnt it just like the ps2, so wouldnt it be just like SA?

They're speaking of the tilt control aspect of it.

How is breaking locks and such by shaking the hell out of your controller a better option over helicopter flight? I assure you, the technique sounds good in general, but wait until you have to actually use it. I've had to do similar things on the Wii, in tiny little bursts it's okay at best. After that it becomes bothersome to your hand, and that's with ONE hand in use. Shake a SIXAXIS, significantly more irritating to the hands.

well, thanks there spaz, i think it would be cool, say if you had to shake the shit out of your controller, but wouldnt that also damage it? yes you can do it lightly, but after a while, like on the Ps2, had vibration and such, but after a while, the stupid weights broke off and damaged the insides of the controller. for breaking into a car having a light shaking yes, flying, FACK no.

I do think the sixaxis would really help with the Hunter in particular, sometimes piloting it & firing weapons was a like a mini game of twister.

And with the sixaxis it would be even worst.

Doubt it, tilting the controller is a natural habit that you see when people first have a go at video games. Eventually you should be able to use the sixaxis to stear without thinking, this will free up your digits for more important things, such as changing the radio station or weapons fire.

u should be able to finger girls pussys and shake the ps3 controller when doing it

Hot Coffee, anyone? Y'know, judging by the things you come out with, I'd say you really didn't know shit about GTA.

Agreed!

Anyways, I'd just leave it out all together. I would also make the game compatible for dualshock when it comes back.