Work

Wheelman101

well, topic about were you work, whats the pay, and is there the dude who never talks to anybody? anyplaces you want to work in the future? or past that you wanted to work?

Talk...

well for me, i work at Ramada lodge/ Mickeys Pub pretty sweet, 14 and allowed inside a pub AFTER work ^_^ , Pay, making 9.50 a hour so i get around 300/350 per paycheck, working 8 hour shifts 2 days a week, and a dude name donny...my god i'll make a video a post it on youtube how fucking wierd this dude is :huh: ...

I call both of your BS K9 and wheelman. Neither one of you are old enough for those jobs.

Dude, this is canada, you can legally start working at the age of 10. the school systems here are like "ether you show up or don't bother." BC, the province i live in, construction is booming like nuts but its all understaffed, so if you had any experience they would hire you on the spot, Sisters boyfriend started in construction making 20 a hour but he didn't know a clew about anything.

Oh yeah....... I'm 15 the legal working age in Australia is 14 and 9 months....know your shit about our country before you comment on it.
I call both of your BS K9 and wheelman. Neither one of you are old enough for those jobs.

Dude, this is canada, you can legally start working at the age of 10. the school systems here are like "ether you show up or don't bother." BC, the province i live in, construction is booming like nuts but its all understaffed, so if you had any experience they would hire you on the spot, Sisters boyfriend started in construction making 20 a hour but he didn't know a clew about anything.

so what? even if it is illegal, there are some underage kids who works everyday harder than any other working men, it doesn't matter if it's legal or not. i got friends working illegaly and they can't even afford to go to school

anyway back on topic, i don't know if mine is a job, but i collect rent money for a room. it's for my friends who are too lazy to go to school, they give rent money, i give key, they stays depends on how much money they gave, i split it evenly w/ my friend and the owner of the apartement

the best part is the money, i go to school much often, i got better grades/ranks in the school because other people skipped school, and all my friends are thankful for it ^_^

State contractor. Take care of an extremely retarded kid's day to day needs like picking up prescriptions & doing household

shopping. Mostly just be around in case he throws a violent tantrum.

some days I just have to turn on the TV & give him a hot dog.

some days I'm rebuilding walls.

depends on him.

They can throw a tantrum so bad you have to rebuild the wall?? :/

Oh yeah....... I'm 15 the legal working age in Australia is 14 and 9 months....know your shit about our country before you comment on it.

Yeah, of course you can work at that age. My point was can you work in a pub at 15? Legal drinking age is 18.

yeah so, im staff, don't drink but allowed to go into there when ever, but then again whats the point of going into a pub if you cant drink.

was working sunday, had to help with plate service, its when theres a big ass table, meat and mashed potatoes at the end then you pass the plate down ASAP then broccoli then passed to me and i put a scoop of carrots onto the plate then pass to my bro who puts gravy and honey garlic sauce on it, then it goes onto a tray into the banquet room,