GTAG's

Deji

I've Been Working On Something For A While Now And Decided To Start Telling People About It.

Im Hoping People Will Be Interested

The Gang Will Be Making Stunt Video's Or Hosting Stunt/Racing Competitions Or Solving Myths/ Finding Myths Or Finding Fun Things To Do In San Andreas As Well As Getting Access To Certain Group Activities.

The Gang/Club Of GTA Is Members Called The GTAG's (Grand Theft Auto Gangsta's). If You Sign Up You Will Have To Start At The 'New Guy' Rank And Slowly Proceed Higher In The Chain.

The Group May Spread Around To Different Places. Currently Youtube And Website Sections Exist (My Username Is DJDeji69 On Youtube). I Am Working On Setting The Gang Up On GTA Online/MP.

Anyone Who Messes Around Innappropriately Will Get Warnings And Get Their Rank Lowered. If They Proceed To Muck Up Other Members' Fun Then They Will Be Thrown Out Of The Group.

Anyone Who Does Good Things, Helps Other Members, Gives Good Content (Such As Making Good Stunt Video's) Will Get Higher Points Leading To Higher Ranks.

You Will Have To Sign Up At www.gtag.piczo.com/ Once You Sign Up There Your Welcome To All The GTAG Sections (If You Don't Have The Same Username You Will Need To Tell Me Your Email Address.

The Bosses Are Me (Deji- Pronounced Day-G), And Any Lieutenants Or Co-Leaders.

Once I Get Past A Certain Level On This Site, I'll Set It Up Here Aswell.

What Dya Think?

Edited by Deji

I don't really understand this at all and the fact that you are using Piczo website means you aren't exactly putting much effort into it..

I Aint Made Of Money, I Am One Person, I've Tried Using Other Hosts But They Didn't Work Or Just Aren't Good Enough, If I Ever Get $180 Or Whatever I'll Make It A .com Site, Okay?

I've Put All The Effort In The World For This. Sorry If You Don't Understand It, It's Been Really Hard Making It, The Website Is Nearly Finished Though.

It Will Take Up To A Few Weeks Or So Before It's Ready To Open.

You Will Understand It When I've Set It Up.

Edited by Deji

Dude, all you need is a free host such as 5gbfree.com, a domain name, which you can get for around $6.99, and then learn how to make a website, Piczo gives a bad impression.

I might have a look through the site and see if I can understand better..

EDIT: What a stupid picture of a fake UFO, it means nothing, it's just a decoration on a building..

Edited by Connor

You say here:

I Aint Made Of Money, I Am One Person, I've Tried Using Other Hosts But They Didn't Work Or Just Aren't Good Enough, If I Ever Get $180 Or Whatever I'll Make It A .com Site, Okay?

You say on your Piczo site:

The GTAG's (Grand Theft Auto Gangsta's) Are A Group Of People Searching Around GTA For Myths, Secrets And Other Fun Stuff That Is In The Game...

Also I spend hours making my Piczo site look good, and I don't make it for stupid teens who don't know the difference between a gigabite from a megabite, but I'm rambling on and I can't really explain it, you would have to visit it by clicking on the link on my profile.

You, on the other hand, has a site that has the same principles of almost every single Piczo site I ever saw, and that is; Your site is shitty, no offense.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Happy Gorilla

It's all about content, if you had the best GTA news in the world, it wouldn't be shit. If you keep that bollocks image saying some shit about how interesting a decorative UFO on a building in San Andreas, that will get your site nowhere..

Exactly.

Actually though you can't visit my site, I haven't finished it so theres no link, but I will get back to you when its ready.

Edited by Happy Gorilla

That's what I meant really, like if you aren't willing to put money into something, it'll never be as good as it should be..

I Dissagree.

Anyway If I HAd Any I'd Put All The Money In The World For It And Charge You All £15 For Using Site!

lol I'm 14 and I can afford the $5 a month for paid hosting and the $8 a year for a domain name.

If you're serious about creating a website then paid hosting and a domain are absolutely necessary.

Good For You... I Don't.

Well If Non Of Ya'll Like It You Don't Have To Join. Why Should I Have To Pay To Give All Ya'll Something Fun To Do? It's Your Loss If Ya Don't Join.

Well you're dissagreement was completely wrong, if you look at any good website, they have all had money put into them..

...If you can't afford it, what's the point of making a website which will obviously suck balls, as it does now?

It's Not Even A Website, It's A Profile For The GTAG Club.

Site Don't Need To Put Money In To Make It Good. Money Just Makes It Better. EXAMLE: www.street-chat.co.nr Oh, Look It's A Piczo Site. With No Money Put Towards It.

The first post in this topic refers to websites..So I guess you just owned yourself..Sorry..

If you look at the visitors a site without funding gets compared to a site with funding, you will soon see why you NEED to fund your website..

Even if it was a profile, it still sucks ass..

Oh, Well. You Suck Ass.

And What The Hell Is All This About Owning Myself?

Edited by Deji

Well, if it's a profile and not a website, why are there almost two sentences in this topic posted by you refering to it as a website?

Name me one website that hasn't got any funding that can be called good..?(Good is The GTA Place)

Website or not, it still sucks..

Lol, You Need To Be Taught What A Website Is... Read Carefully: Web-Site (A Site On The Web) This Site Is A Profile.

Anyway This Aint A Chatroom... Stop Makin Annoying Pop-Ups On My Computer. lol.

Edited by Deji