GTAG's

Deji

That's what I meant really, like if you aren't willing to put money into something, it'll never be as good as it should be..

I Dissagree.

Anyway If I HAd Any I'd Put All The Money In The World For It And Charge You All £15 For Using Site!

lol I'm 14 and I can afford the $5 a month for paid hosting and the $8 a year for a domain name.

If you're serious about creating a website then paid hosting and a domain are absolutely necessary.

Good For You... I Don't.

Well If Non Of Ya'll Like It You Don't Have To Join. Why Should I Have To Pay To Give All Ya'll Something Fun To Do? It's Your Loss If Ya Don't Join.

Because the creators of pretty much every website you visit did....

And, just quit arguing guys.

Connor, if you think his site's sucky, then just voice your opinion once and leave it, if at all.

Deji, being argumentative and not taking to C&C won't make people want to join GTAG's...

Regardless of whether it's a profile or not, it's still a website... no matter how you label it. No matter whether it's hosted with piczo ( <_< ) or you created it / coded it yourself.... it's still a website...

My very own website is free, however i have searched around and found the best free host that would accomodate my needs. You don't just have to stick with hosts that give you templates / software to create a site. My advice is to be willing to learn, and experiment a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Because the creators of pretty much every website you visit did....

Good For Them.

And, just quit arguing guys.

Connor, if you think his site's sucky, then just voice your opinion once and leave it, if at all.

Deji, being argumentative and not taking to C&C won't make people want to join GTAG's...

I Don't Want People To Join. I Was Seeing If Anyone Else Wanted To Join And Have Fun, Until They All Turned It Into An Argument.

Regardless of whether it's a profile or not, it's still a website... no matter how you label it. No matter whether it's hosted with piczo ( <_< ) or you created it / coded it yourself.... it's still a website...

My very own website is free, however i have searched around and found the best free host that would accomodate my needs. You don't just have to stick with hosts that give you templates / software to create a site. My advice is to be willing to learn, and experiment a little.