VC-MP

ryanincro

This guy just added me, I gave him advice, then he becomes sarcastic, insults me and then blocks me. I don't think this guy is suited to interating with other people on a game, too immature.

He even said, because I'm a 13 year old, I know shit, that must means he knows nothing, as I gave him a solution, and he doesn't know anything..

This guy just added me, I gave him advice, then he becomes sarcastic, insults me and then blocks me. I don't think this guy is suited to interating with other people on a game, too immature.

He even said, because I'm a 13 year old, I know shit, that must means he knows nothing, as I gave him a solution, and he doesn't know anything..

Tut tut tut! I removed the support for him / her. How rude!

Wow, you guys are freakin stupid. I asked to help me, then he told me to set the directory, and i did. Then i told him it didn't work and he just ignored me. then after like 3 minutes he said to fuck off and that he gave me a solution and that i should stop bothering him. So i wouldn't just jump the gun is just one guys says some shit about me, and you guys all agree with him. i just wanted one freakin answer, but aparantly this freaking forum doesn't have support on gta.

No, really, it went a lot like this:

1. You added me

2. You asked for help

3. I gave you a solution

4. You kept asking for more help when I couldn't offer any more

5. I told you nicely that I can't give you any further assistance

6. You then became sarcastic

7. I told you to not be sarcastic or you can get lost

8. I then got some bullshit about how I'm 13 and I don't know anything

9. I then got blocked

Wow, you guys are freakin stupid. I asked to help me, then he told me to set the directory, and i did. Then i told him it didn't work and he just ignored me. then after like 3 minutes he said to fuck off and that he gave me a solution and that i should stop bothering him. So i wouldn't just jump the gun is just one guys says some shit about me, and you guys all agree with him. i just wanted one freakin answer, but aparantly this freaking forum doesn't have support on gta.

Wow, you're freaking stupid, you asked for help, then Connor told you to set the directly, then he told you he couldn't help you no more and you start being cheeky, then you insult him on his age and how he knew nothing, then you block him, then you say this forum dosen't have no support for GTA.

The forum won't help you unless you respect it.

You're close to a ban, my fine friend.

Guys stop arguing. Who cares if this one guy doesn't know how to say thank you. Just ignore him if you don't want to talk to him.

Don't add people on MSN to ask them questions - that is private/personal - just ask them here on the forum where a lot more people can answer.

If your VCMP just isn't working at all, then you haven't installed it properly. Reinstall it and follow the readme instructions by the letter.

We offer support on GTA games, not every single modification ever. We offer that support not because we have to, but because there are a lot of people than want to help. You do not have a "right" to have people fix your stuff for you. If you want people to help, be prepared to at least be nice to them for giving up their time for you.