football (soccer) hooliganism

ZigZagZig

ok this i kind of a random post. but anyway, when england lost to croatia, shit really kicked off in my town (which is full of hardcore football fans). in one night, 3 pubs got completely trashed, a gang of thugs wandered around the streets beating the crap out of anyone they saw, and random drunken fights were breaking out everywere. it was pretty insane. football hooliganism seems to be a pretty big problem in the UK, and it got me thinking about weather it happens in other countries.

i really dont know much about it, so im hoping some people can shead some light on the subject. so yeah, does football hooliganismm happen in your country? and anyone else from england, did you get any trouble in your town?

There's usually fights between 'fallen giants' like Leeds and Millwall, although recently their violence has cut down somewhat. The hooliganism over here is nothing compared to Italy though, which is surely the worst country for violence, eg the police officer killed in February and the Lazio fan killed earlier this month, ironically by a police officer.

Edited by the bossman