ok i found the junkyard for towtrucks

lostatend

ok i figgured it out then spawn from 00:00 until 8:00 for me ish........ i got up to seven once but the cops were all over the place.. not chasing me but there was a heli all the time and several popo ranchers..................

i am too lazy to get up to twenty. and i dont mind cheating unless i was in sa-mp(which always crashed the game for me

i took 8 up mount chill before and missed a couple of important turns and had to riccle back down to get it back up

ha ha im too lazy id rather sit off the side of the road and wait until night for the next round of them

plus when i use my internet huawei ec360 pcmcia evdo card it has chipset incompatibality with my graphics and the game renders really fast then everyone crashed then its slow then fast then slow

and im too damn lazy to reset my computer...... anyone think that gta iv will cum out 4 teh peee cee?? (im stoned right now playing sa)

and im too damn lazy to reset my computer...... anyone think that gta iv will cum out 4 teh peee cee?? (im stoned right now playing sa)

Yeah sure you are, i'm pretty sure being stoned dosen't make you type like a tard. Also you started typing normally again when you said you were stoned...

Anyway, whats the biggest ammount off trucks you can get?