GTA IV Box Art Unveiled, Trailer 3 Announced

Chris

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boxart looks good, I'm actually glad they didn't use a whole new design to be honest. I suppose the trailer will end in a release date, or at least a release month to give us an idea of when we'll get our hands on it.

Its like August all over again! :)

i hope they will tell us the release date. we have been waiting for ages

The cop cars lisence plate is also very differant from Niko's. Are cop car's lisence plates always differant from normal cars?

In real life, yes. But then again, in real life, license plates are on the BACK of cars, not the front.....

Has anyone noticed how the lisence plate on Niko's car is backwards/reversed? But the cop car's isn't.

The cop cars lisence plate is also very differant from Niko's. Are cop car's lisence plates always differant from normal cars?

Did you also notice that Niko is featured several times on the Box art?

At the very MOST he is featured twice. And even that is debatable. It's ACTUALLY debatable of whether he's featured at all, really.

At the very MOST he is featured twice. And even that is debatable. It's ACTUALLY debatable of whether he's featured at all, really.

I doubt that there would be two characters that look identicle. The top middle has to be him. The helicopter seems to be the same as the other helicopter one, but altered a bit and the one in the car is large enough to see his face pretty clearly. I was thinking about the guy in the cable car as well, but it's WAY to hard to tell.

1. ... License plates are on the front of cars also.. I mean, come on. Are you serious?

2. I counted 3. 1- The top middle, 2- The top left corner(helicopter), The car in the bottom left corner. He might be in the cable car too.

No, not really. The front of a car doesn't have to have a plate of any sort at all, none-the-less one with digits on it like that.

I doubt that there would be two characters that look identicle. The top middle has to be him. The helicopter seems to be the same as the other helicopter one, but altered a bit and the one in the car is large enough to see his face pretty clearly. I was thinking about the guy in the cable car as well, but it's WAY to hard to tell.

Maybe not two identical characters, but an art depiction of someone who ISN'T a character but looks like the main character on the boxart? Wouldn't be a first.

And NO one notices the fact that the guy with the cell phone has the same receding hairline AND his big nose....

1. ... License plates are on the front of cars also.. I mean, come on. Are you serious?

2. I counted 3. 1- The top middle, 2- The top left corner(helicopter), The car in the bottom left corner. He might be in the cable car too.

No, not really. The front of a car doesn't have to have a plate of any sort at all, none-the-less one with digits on it like that.

Maybe not two identical characters, but an art depiction of someone who ISN'T a character but looks like the main character on the boxart? Wouldn't be a first.

And NO one notices the fact that the guy with the cell phone has the same receding hairline AND his big nose....

Ok, so it's just a coincidence that the characters have the same cloths on... Thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah, Spaz is right. Not sure if it's Niko or not, but about the CJ shit yes, he is right.

But license plates are on the front of cars occasionally down here, but they're also on the back. I don't see the point in it to be honest, why the hell would they want them on the front and back.

It has to do with parking. If you park with your car facing out (with the back of your car facing the front of the car behind you) so you could just pull out quickly, well then a cop strolling by couldn't see your license plate could he? It would be on the back, which wouldn't be visible due to the way you parked. Thats why they used to have them on both sides, as far as I know. No one really puts a license plate on the front anymore, at least I don't see it.

Edited by MishoM

It's great that Niko is on the cover of this one. Actually the art style has changed a bit. It looks more realistic. I think it is to acomodate the new more realistic gameplay. I just wish we had a solid launch date for the game. Excited for the trailer though. Just six days. Judging from the title, it might have soimething to do with the dating in the game. Just thinkin. Most likely not though.

Edited by fatalgamer

That's the word I was looking for "realistic". Totally agree with you on that one fatalgamer. "Move Up, Ladies" could be something thue dating but then again the last trailer was called "Looking for That Special Someone" so we don't know what to expect from R*. I'm not sure what I want to see in this trailer though, probably a lot of the new features that have been announced so far. A little more reveaing of the story but not too much. Can't wait though.