GTA IV Box Art Unveiled, Trailer 3 Announced

Chris

I am not really fussed by the boxart if you know what I mean, I am only bothered about the game. The boxart doesn't bother me one bit. I think I am expecting an April/May release now since the third trailer is around now. Maybe even February the new relase date.

Anyway do you think they will release the official map of the game?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In here (europe) we have licence plates on both sides, just like someone mentioned, so the cops can easly chek it out. In here you must have 2 licence plates by the law, or soon there will be a patrol reminding you to fix it.

Im amused whit the guy holding his cell phone and his gun at the same time. Since they said many things will be organized threw cell phone, is it posible to shoot and call your buddys and stuff while in action? Just a tought, your runing from a local gang, you cant take them out all alone, you call a friend and comes whit a get away car. That would be cool.

Either way, Box art look cool, like all GTA box arts have until now.

p.s: guess we are getting christmas present a bit sooner, on december 6. :)

cya all

That's the word I was looking for "realistic". Totally agree with you on that one fatalgamer. "Move Up, Ladies" could be something thue dating but then again the last trailer was called "Looking for That Special Someone" so we don't know what to expect from R*. I'm not sure what I want to see in this trailer though, probably a lot of the new features that have been announced so far. A little more reveaing of the story but not too much. Can't wait though.

It will probably be cause someone in the trailer says "Move up, Ladies", you know like in the last ones. I'm pretty sure that is what it will be. Your right, we don't know what to expect from Rockstar, except one thing, TOTAL SATISFACTION!

with the whole number plate thing in nz we have to have number plates on the front and the back for the same reason someone else mentioned and also regarding the police cars plates i assume that they are the cruisers i.d. numbers. but at the end of the day they are just number plates!! :P

cool boxart. lookin 4ward 2 the 3rd trailer. like everyone else here said i also hope the release date is in the 3rd trailer but wouldnt hold my breath. anyone else notice the ps3 80 gig available now? going for $600.00 also. thats the one i was waiting for. now i will buy it. about the liscense plates being on the fronts of cars when i lived in iowa they had them on the front and the back both and in illinois as well. but only the back plate had to have the renew sticker.

cool boxart. lookin 4ward 2 the 3rd trailer. like everyone else here said i also hope the release date is in the 3rd trailer but wouldnt hold my breath. anyone else notice the ps3 80 gig available now? going for $600.00 also. thats the one i was waiting for. now i will buy it. about the liscense plates being on the fronts of cars when i lived in iowa they had them on the front and the back both and in illinois as well. but only the back plate had to have the renew sticker.

RICHIE1974, dont waste your money on a 80GB model.. just buy the 60GB ( 40gb isnt backwards compatible) and then upgrade the harddrive for it.. you can get like a 160+GB for about £80 .. $150ish but probably less cause we get taxed a b*** over here...it doesnt validate the warrenty according to the sony helpline..

go on google and search for any 2.5" SAT hardrive and it will work with the ps3.. you just need to format it as soon as you put it in and away you go.

thats the beauty of a ps3 :)

Yeah, Spaz is right. Not sure if it's Niko or not, but about the CJ shit yes, he is right.

But license plates are on the front of cars occasionally down here, but they're also on the back. I don't see the point in it to be honest, why the hell would they want them on the front and back.

It has to do with parking. If you park with your car facing out (with the back of your car facing the front of the car behind you) so you could just pull out quickly, well then a cop strolling by couldn't see your license plate could he? It would be on the back, which wouldn't be visible due to the way you parked. Thats why they used to have them on both sides, as far as I know. No one really puts a license plate on the front anymore, at least I don't see it.

The stupid cunts are too lazy to walk around the back of the car? Wow....

Yeah, Spaz is right. Not sure if it's Niko or not, but about the CJ shit yes, he is right.

Oh, really. Which piece of artwork on the SA box art looks like it could be CJ?

Dude with the bandana over his face.

But license plates are on the front of cars occasionally down here, but they're also on the back. I don't see the point in it to be honest, why the hell would they want them on the front and back.

It has to do with parking. If you park with your car facing out (with the back of your car facing the front of the car behind you) so you could just pull out quickly, well then a cop strolling by couldn't see your license plate could he? It would be on the back, which wouldn't be visible due to the way you parked. Thats why they used to have them on both sides, as far as I know. No one really puts a license plate on the front anymore, at least I don't see it.

Well I suppose they used to be. My uncle once told me some cop who was an enormous ass gave him a ticket for not having a plate on the front as well back a while ago (years ago). I guess they eased up now...

CJ didn't start off bald... These supposed artworks of Niko at least look closely similar.

Edited by Original GTA Master