Trailer 3 on Playstation Store?

mk01

Were the last 2 trailers released at the same time/day as they were on the official site? If not how much later were they?

I don't know because I didn't get my PS3 hooked up to the internet until after trailer 2...

O and its cool because trailer 3 comes out on my birthday :D

Edited by mackyle12

Were the last 2 trailers released at the same time/day as they were on the official site? If not how much later were they?

I don't know because I didn't get my PS3 hooked up to the internet until after trailer 2...

O and its cool because trailer 3 comes out on my birthday :D

I know the first one came out later on the PlayStation STORE, but the second one might have gone up at or near the same time it was released on the official site.

The PlayStation Store is updated every Thursday, and December 6th (the day the third trailer is released) is also a Thursday. Now, if they updated the Store to early in the mourning and the trailer hasn't been released on the internet just yet, you might have to wait until the 13th of December to get it from the Store, but if they updated the PlayStation Store after the trailer is released on the same day, then chances are it'll be on the PS Store a little bit after its out on the internet. But I'm guessing they planned it out so that they release the trailer on a Thursday and it goes up on PS Store the same day.

The Xbox Live Marketplace, however, is updated when ever they feel like it, so content could go up any day of the week, at any time, etc. So for the trailer on the XL Marketplace, it'll probably be up there a few hours or so after its released on the internet. Rockstar might also release a new theme and gamerpictures for the third trailer like they did for the second.

The PlayStation Store is updated every Thursday, and December 6th (the day the third trailer is released) is also a Thursday. Now, if they updated the Store to early in the mourning and the trailer hasn't been released on the internet just yet, you might have to wait until the 13th of December to get it from the Store, but if they updated the PlayStation Store after the trailer is released on the same day, then chances are it'll be on the PS Store a little bit after its out on the internet. But I'm guessing they planned it out so that they release the trailer on a Thursday and it goes up on PS Store the same day.

The Xbox Live Marketplace, however, is updated when ever they feel like it, so content could go up any day of the week, at any time, etc. So for the trailer on the XL Marketplace, it'll probably be up there a few hours or so after its released on the internet. Rockstar might also release a new theme and gamerpictures for the third trailer like they did for the second.

I hope they release a GTAIV Theme for the PS3.