What are you most anticipated about?

Slyde

Read Title.

The buildings from the trailer were awesome. The structure and everything was great, thats the thing I'm looking forward to the most. I mean, how awesome would it be just walking around in that city?

I'd really like to see the driving phisics...i'm hoping the crashes are very realistic (so you actually catch your edge when sliding sideways and flip, etc. i'd like to see crashes like on Dirt.)

Yeah the crashes will be interesting to see, I'm constantly gona be getting out of my ride & checking the damage to the bodywork. It really is time that Rock* upped the level of detail concerning vehicle damage, I would much rather see that they have really worked on that aspect of the game before they even consider collateral damage & destroying buildings etc.

I think exploring the city in general will be a great experience, from what previews are telling us, I think that there will be so much to interact with & with the graphics looking as slick as they do, I will enjoy simply cruising round, checking the sites.

Just walking around with the pedestrians will be good enough, even before all the shooting and killing. Finding all the alleyways, the best sniping points, locating the equivalent of 'hidden packages' all over again, the unique jumps, trying all the new cars and bikes, a massive, massive list of things I'm excited about really, and that's not even mentioning the main story and new shooting system. Hopefully for once the whole city will be open from the start instead of unlocking bits at a time, which was immensely tedious.