Hey guys, new here

gamblegamblediie

well, hello, im sean, im from ohio, just thought i'd introduce myself.

i have a couple questions, went through a few pages, trying to look if they were asked before, but i didn't find anything.

1. When doing mods, how many would you guys recomend? i don't want to go crazy and end up crashing the game

2. are there any way to get ps2 mods? if so, can someone send me a link thats easy steps, for i am very very new at anything computer oriented;-)

thanks alot

sorry, as soon as i posted i found the second question.. please disreguard. still need an answer for the first:-)

Edited by gamblegamblediie

well, hello, im sean, im from ohio, just thought i'd introduce myself.

i have a couple questions, went through a few pages, trying to look if they were asked before, but i didn't find anything.

1. When doing mods, how many would you guys recommend? i don't want to go crazy and end up crashing the game

2. are there any way to get ps2 mods? if so, can someone send me a link thats easy steps, for i am very very new at anything computer oriented;-)

thanks alot

sorry, as soon as i posted i found the second question.. please disregard. still need an answer for the first:-)

1. As many as you like, but I recommend that you install them one at a time, so that you can easily isolate and fix the problem when the game crashes

2. You can, but you would end up soldering a modchip to your PS2, and waste a couple of DVD-Rs in the process. Due to fact that this process involves tampering the DRM protection of the console (which is illegal), I do not recommend doing this. Besides, it would be easier if you mod the PC version instead...

I hope that answers your questions, Sean... God Bless and see you around, homie... :lol:

Edited by Huckleberry Pie