TGTAP Is Five!

Chris

Well, TGTAP actually turned 5 years old a few days ago, on November 29th, but I never got round to posting this. Would probably look silly as news now, so it's going here.

I can't believe it's been 5 years since I started this website. We've come a long way since then and have blossomed into one of the most visited GTA websites on the net, with a quarter of a million visitors every month, serving up many millions of pages. Things picked up heavily over the last year with a lot of GTA IV information and media getting released, but in the past few months the GTA community has become less active due to the lack of anything new. Thankfully, just yesterday we received the best bit of news we've had for a long time, the announcement of a third trailer, and the unveiling of the official box art. Exciting stuff, it certainly woke a lot of people up and the post received many comments. A nice little activity increaser.

However long you've been with us, we hope you'll be here for our sixth year, when [hopefully] we'll all be enjoying Grand Theft Auto IV!