updating the u.s state list

Well yeah there's a lot of Americans here, more than any other individual country. However if you add up all the Europeans there's a hell of a lot more of them than Americans, and if you count the rest of the world too, we have a lot of South Americans, Australasians, Asians and even a few Africans.

You can use the location field in your profile to display a more accurate location if you wish, which others can see by viewing your profile.

This list doesn't include EVERY member, just ones who have set their country: http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...sortby=memcount

You can see USA is first, but begin to add up # of members from other countries and it soon overtakes the USA before you get evry far down the list.

There's a number of countries appearing popular on there that really surprise me.

But thinking about all the Indians in the UK though, it could be that they prefer to put India as their country rather than the UK. Like if I lived in America I'd still put England as my country on here. Other people might prefer to use the country as the place where they live.

Well, I can't see the point in doing this. Then if the US had this, then we'd like to have it as well which means that it leaves Chris with a boring job + He can think there's no point on even doing this. It's best to leave it as it is. Also, why don't you just place the city/Province/region in your profile? There's a option where you can place your information about it in your user CP. Here's a example of my own Profile:

picsturs.png

You could do that rather than wasting Chris's time with adding some more stuff to the Countries List. I placed Leicester as my City and then the Country I live in which is England. You could do the same as well. This should help you Mike.