What will you do first?

Cloud'

^ It was confirmed ages ago, remember, you can get a cab ride around the city and you can move the camera around to see what's going by? When I get it, I'd just drive around getting to know the locations, then maybe get in some cop chases, some shoot-outs, the usual really. Everyone else will more or less do the same.

I thought he meant the the Taxi Missions where you pick people up and take them to there destinations.

I'm probably going to do all the main missions first. They always seem to be more fun when I'm in same boat as the main character, not knowing where anything really is. I do free roam afterwards so I have something to do after the main missions.

Is anyone going to go straight to online multiplayer, if there is any, before you beat the main missions?

New game smell pwns new car smell. :P

Meh, probably the first few missions, then go check something out that i noticed in a mission, snap some necks, kick some asses... Push some bodies off high ledges... then, test out just how good the physics are with a good old fashioned round of shin ramming. (Speeding car + pedestrians shins = hours of fun)

Oh, and beat someone off their bike and do a burnout on top of them :P

New game smell pwns new car smell. :P

Meh, probably the first few missions, then go check something out that i noticed in a mission, snap some necks, kick some asses... Push some bodies off high ledges... then, test out just how good the physics are with a good old fashioned round of shin ramming. (Speeding car + pedestrians shins = hours of fun)

Oh, and beat someone off their bike and do a burnout on top of them :P

But that sort of ruins the fun of seeing all of that for the first time in missions. It seems more fun when you see new stuff happen for the first time in missions, when they're usually at their best.

But hell, do whatever you want. :lol:

I used to just free roam and don't bother with main story until about a year later, but I just go right into the missions. I never use Taxi missions cause you're always rushed with it.

Taxi missions are usually easy for me, just tedious. I can't wait to find out what kind of side missions they'll have this time. I'm hoping for main missions type side missions. That'd be cool.