Eight Digital GTA IV Screenshots

Chris

gta001.jpg

can anyone tell me what this one says? on the sign in the background? it looks like "PUT RON IN YOUR TANK!" but that doesnt make sense?

gta004.jpg

incredible draw distance

gta010.jpg

see i dont like this one, not because of the graphics or anything because it looks incredible, but because this is a mission. seems to be the first one.. where you shoot the guy on the cellphone in the park. part of the mission is to find the guy talking, now i know to look for the bald guy in the suit which ruins a lot of the magic.. i hope this new trailer doesnt show anymore info on missions or whatever. I ALSO, dont want a clip of niko smashing into a car in the trailer.. because again that the whole point in a game.. so you sit and play it and be like WOW.. i dont want that ruined before hand.. specially since we have to wait another 6 months for the games original release date. but i wont complain if it is there.

you also really get a sense of the ragdoll rage engine in this image plus the one with the tyre ( below look at the dead bodies next to the car)

gta011.jpg

the guy in the car with the mustache on is funny, also notice how the cop is behind the car door perhaps using it as cover. also the over realism in the camera angle and niko compared to the car. also how the guy in the car seems to be looking at niko which doesnt happen in other games

gta012.jpg

again you can see the rage engine... i seeeriously hope that you can hold onto any truck because i'll be doing that all day,also i hope you can hold onto helicopters like police ones so when they are chasing you you can just hold onto the helicopter and they cant find you anymore haha.

gta005.jpg

hahaha, the worst possible placed screenshot ( which i think was done on purpose) ... if you dont know what i'm talking about.. niko has a very long **** haha

gta008.jpg

the graphics on this are awesome.. especially the tyre on the left of the screen.. A LOT of detail on it !! :D i hope to god most of these screens are from ingame footage and not edited videos. although.. to be honest all gta games.. the videos within the game were all the exact same graphics as what was ingame footage so if gta havnt cheated like most other games do then all screens are ingame graphics!! in which case :D:D:D:D:lol:

only 1day 7 hours 15 mins till the 3rd trailer is released :D :D

(thursday at 8pm for people in scotland and england)

Edited by mark123

gta001.jpg

can anyone tell me what this one says? on the sign in the background? it looks like "PUT RON IN YOUR TANK!" but that doesnt make sense?

gta004.jpg

incredible draw distance

gta010.jpg

see i dont like this one, not because of the graphics or anything because it looks incredible, but because this is a mission. seems to be the first one.. where you shoot the guy on the cellphone in the park. part of the mission is to find the guy talking, now i know to look for the bald guy in the suit which ruins a lot of the magic.. i hope this new trailer doesnt show anymore info on missions or whatever. I ALSO, dont want a clip of niko smashing into a car in the trailer.. because again that the whole point in a game.. so you sit and play it and be like WOW.. i dont want that ruined before hand.. specially since we have to wait another 6 months for the games original release date. but i wont complain if it is there.

you also really get a sense of the ragdoll rage engine in this image plus the one with the tyre ( below look at the dead bodies next to the car)

gta011.jpg

the guy in the car with the mustache on is funny, also notice how the cop is behind the car door perhaps using it as cover. also the over realism in the camera angle and niko compared to the car. also how the guy in the car seems to be looking at niko which doesnt happen in other games

gta012.jpg

again you can see the rage engine... i seeeriously hope that you can hold onto any truck because i'll be doing that all day,also i hope you can hold onto helicopters like police ones so when they are chasing you you can just hold onto the helicopter and they cant find you anymore haha.

gta005.jpg

hahaha, the worst possible placed screenshot ( which i think was done on purpose) ... if you dont know what i'm talking about.. niko has a very long **** haha

gta008.jpg

the graphics on this are awesome.. especially the tyre on the left of the screen.. A LOT of detail on it !! :D i hope to god most of these screens are from ingame footage and not edited videos. although.. to be honest all gta games.. the videos within the game were all the exact same graphics as what was ingame footage so if gta havnt cheated like most other games do then all screens are ingame graphics!! in which case :D:D:D:D:lol:

only 1day 7 hours 15 mins till the 3rd trailer is released :D :D

(thursday at 8pm for people in scotland and england)

nice pics. any1 noe wat time trailer is gonnna be in australia??? and 1 thin wen i click on quotte nothin comes up, so i have 2 use reply all the time, any1 noe wats goin on.

QUOTE...

nice pics. any1 noe wat time trailer is gonnna be in australia??? and 1 thin wen i click on quotte nothin comes up, so i have 2 use reply all the time, any1 noe wats goin on.

hello, well depends on your area.. if your from melbourne( i have friends in melbourne who are 9 hours ahead of us in scotland) so the trailer should be on at around 5am on friday in australia. now that might be slightly off because of the clocks going back and forward recently .. but it will either be 5 or 6am in the morning.

so just get it when you wake up in the morning lol

I've seen them before, as have everyone, but they're much better without any logo on them. I still think the graphics will be clearer and more defined than these, they look good already but with the extra time they have, it'll improve no end. The 2 new shots are good examples, they look much better in a side-by-side comparison.