Trailer 3 Released - Move Up, Ladies

Chris

You'll be able to find this game without much effort as well. However, some places do offer things if you pre-order. I remember I pre-ordered San Andreas and got it slightly early (could have been a fuck up on GameStop's part though).

yeah i know what you mean, i pre-ordered mine on amazon. and back in the day when it was on october 18th ( for uk) i think anyway.. it was showing expected delivery date as the 17th. so yeah i think you do get it earlier.. or they deliver to make it bang on the delivery date but depending on how speedy/slow the postman is.. ( we have royal mail and they are bloody useless) you might get it before/on/after release date.

oh and another thing, you sometimes get it cheaper. because amazon have like 10% off i saw it at 20% one day but its back to 10% now. ( you get the price that it stated when you ordered it so if it suddenly jumped back to the original price you'd still get the 10% one) where as if you got it in a store you'd be charged like £49.99($100) and the special edition will be like 100($200) or something. im getting mine for £39.95($80). it sucks though cause thats like the same price ($80) as you americans are paying for the special edition. we get ripped off :(

Edited by mark123

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be able to find this game without much effort as well. However, some places do offer things if you pre-order. I remember I pre-ordered San Andreas and got it slightly early (could have been a fuck up on GameStop's part though).

yeah i know what you mean, i pre-ordered mine on amazon. and back in the day when it was on october 18th ( for uk) i think anyway.. it was showing expected delivery date as the 17th. so yeah i think you do get it earlier.. or they deliver to make it bang on the delivery date but depending on how speedy/slow the postman is.. ( we have royal mail and they are bloody useless) you might get it before/on/after release date.

oh and another thing, you sometimes get it cheaper. because amazon have like 10% off i saw it at 20% one day but its back to 10% now. ( you get the price that it stated when you ordered it so if it suddenly jumped back to the original price you'd still get the 10% one) where as if you got it in a store you'd be charged like £49.99($100) and the special edition will be like 100($200) or something. im getting mine for £39.95($80). it sucks though cause thats like the same price ($80) as you americans are paying for the special edition. we get ripped off :(

yea, most places get them like the day or night before and are told not to sell them but they still do :P

and i find like when i bought halo 3 i had preordered it and the pre order line was moving slower than just regular people lol

also sucks that you guys get ripped off :thumbsdown:

Did anyone catch the major bugs in texture in the graffiti skins on all the dumsters? after a carefull analysis i found a 3 seperate occasions were the skins were copied onto other dumpsters. Its small things like this that could catch peoples' eyes'. It would have been better without any special tag textures if R* is just going to copy the skins because when you start seing these patterns on every trash can no matter how fast your going the game starts to look less appealing and unreal. 1st img has the original img. the seccond has two of them next to each other. going back i also discover that that one too had a similar dumpster next to it. by the way the 1st tag says "RENA!" the seccond one doesn't have a good enough to identify full but my guess is "AM[followd by one more letter that appears to be a B in another shot]"

goofup3.jpggoofup2.jpggoofup4.jpg