My theory about some screens

fatalgamer

Take a long hard look at some of these screens. It should'nt be that hard, could be for some of you though, even though my points are clearly outlined.

Anyways, my theory is there will be some sort of huge bank hiest. Niko is in and elevator with a silenced pistol. Then he is in what looks like a bank vault with an assault rifle and a bag, wich we can only assume is full of money. Notice that he is wearing the same clothes in both screens. Then ofcourse there are the two pics outside of the Bank of Liberty with N.O.O.S.E (aka S.W.A.T) surrounding the place. Then he is in other screens were he again has the bag and the AK 47, doing what appears to be, clearing the path to make a clean getaway.

Make since?

post-10277-1196982613_thumb.jpg

post-10277-1196982622_thumb.jpg

post-10277-1196982636_thumb.jpg

post-10277-1196982642_thumb.jpg

post-10277-1196982650_thumb.jpg

post-10277-1196982659_thumb.jpg

Edited by fatalgamer

gd spot :) in the fifth image both car boots are open so maybe that bag is from a different mission because he is no longer wearing the same clothes?

Changed his clothes to try and lower the heat on him?

This is a plausible theory... but, it would be too much like the bank heists we had in VC (but that on was shitty) and SA (more like it)

Hopefully, id this is true, it will be more elaborate than the SA one, which had all the preparation missions and shit.

This is actually a good theory, Fatalgamer. Bank Hiests are always classic and have always been since GTA started. It could be more different than what they did in San Andreas, but seeing Niko shoot his way out until he reaches his car means that we could be watching that cutscene. I know this may sound dumb, but interestingly enough, I think this could be the second last mission of the game. The reason why I'm saying this is because Niko and Roman want to live the "American Dream" as they said in the recent trailer, I believe doing a Bank Hiest would suit that occasion although it could be for something else (Like Niko owing money to someone else like Tommy did in Vice City).

But to tell you the truth, his clothes change. When he gets outside, it's back to grotty old tracksuits or the clothing he wears on at the start of the trailer. BUT, the chances are I could be wrong. I believe once he stolen the money and gotten to the safety of his hideout, I believe he chances his outfit. That ofcourse is what all Bank Robbers do once they get out and find safety. I think then when he gets out, the S.W.A.T must have found him.

So yeah, alot of theories could be made up from this. But we can't assure that this is all in one mission, not that he is doing a Bank Hiest, but wearing different clothes. So we will have to wait and see, I guess.

gd spot :) in the fifth image both car boots are open so maybe that bag is from a different mission because he is no longer wearing the same clothes?

Changed his clothes to try and lower the heat on him?

This is a plausible theory... but, it would be too much like the bank heists we had in VC (but that on was shitty) and SA (more like it)

Hopefully, id this is true, it will be more elaborate than the SA one, which had all the preparation missions and shit.

Cool theory on the clothes part. That is really likely since they are making it more realistic. Also could be real early development pics. Maybe before they actually made him wear another siut for the mission.

As fore the theory about it being the end of the game. Well, Rockstar said that this would not be a rags to riches kind of story. SOoooooooo..... I'm thinking maybe Niko will have to pull this bank hiest for someone else, a boss maybe. Remember the end of the second trailer? .........."Get this done, and then we'll talk"

Edited by fatalgamer

Yup. I think it's obvious to everybody that Niko and Roman are tangled up with some rough fellows. Possibly and most likely, Russian Mafia gangsters. Did you see that blade to Romans throught? Those cats ain't playin, they mean buissiness. Like, "GIMME THE MONEY, FO I SLICE YO TITTIES WIDE OPEN"! buissiness.

I'm sure they're dealing with a lot of different types of gangs, not only one. I saw a few different ones in the trailer already.

Yeah, totally! Rockstar said that id would be a gang epic just recently. So, yup on that good buddy. I thought GTA SA was their gang epic. But no, this is the whole shibang. This a "GANG EPIC"!!!!. I cannot wait to see what the gang thing is about and how it will factor the world.

Plausible theory. GTA always did like a good heist.

The bag could also be a new feature, I recall reading R* was changing the way you handle weapons (where DID Claude,

Tommy & CJ keep that RPG & flamethrower?!). This may be Niko's way to carry all his stuff.

That would be nice too. Also they confirmed that the trunk of cars will open. Anyone forget about that, lol? I think that is where Niko will be able to keep certain thing like RPGs and what not. This time I think you will only be able to carry a few weapons at a time depending on the size.

The bag could also be a new feature, I recall reading R* was changing the way you handle weapons (where DID Claude,

Tommy & CJ keep that RPG & flamethrower?!). This may be Niko's way to carry all his stuff.

I can only think of one place. Up the ass! :P

Yeah, we get it buddy. Jeeez.

I can only think of one place. Up the ass! :P

Yeah, we get it buddy. Jeeez.

He was obviously kidding dude. Calm down guys.