• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think gta 4 is the worst game ever made, R* really fucked this one up

heres my reasons

1) why cant you piss on old ladies? cmon r* that would be way more usefull than the shitty cellphone.

2) have a look at this screenshot. see that cloud top right? why the fuck wasnt that in game? its such a huge letdown and btw rockstar, thats false advertising we could sue you for that.

3) why cant you ride on that rollercoaster in hove beach? just image how awesome it would be to watch a 10 second cutscene of the roller coaster going around the track, seriously im nursing a semi just imagining that, ffs sort it out R* :pissed:

4) What is the point in having beaches ingame if you cant build sandcastles? it makes no fucking sense

5) no clown outfits, wft r*? that was an awesome feature in SA, why would you take it out? i bet rockstar took them out just to piss of fans, they really dont care about us.

6) the graphics are so fucking bad it makes it almost impossible to play.

7) the colour of the wallpaper is fucking horrible in nikos first safehouse, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ROCKSTAR!?

8) the ak47s firing rate is 0.0001 seconds too fast. I THOUGHT THIS FUCKING GAME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC!?!?!?! even worse though is that the uzi's firing rate is 0.002 seconds to slow. HOW COULD ROCKSTAR BE SO DAMN STUPID?

there is nothing good about gta 4, rockstar have completely fucked us over with this, abismal bundle of congealed semen and distilled piss that they call a game. :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred:

Edited by Sean.

hola amigos i fink that alucardo is a cunt, he shud fuck off coz da kankers sisters r hot and i wana fuck their hairy bumholes

ALUCARDO IS A CUNT! I LOVE TOONS 2 JACK OFF 2! ALUCARDO MUST DIE! KILL ALUCARDO

hola amigos i fink that alucardo is a cunt, he shud fuck off coz da kankers sisters r hot and i wana fuck their hairy bumholes

ALUCARDO IS A CUNT! I LOVE TOONS 2 JACK OFF 2! ALUCARDO MUST DIE! KILL ALUCARDO

idk if i post in right section/topic, but I think it's obvious that there should be things called: PEN ERASERS.

agree?

1. YES

2. NO

I f****** hate that when you use a pen, you CANNOT undo what you've written. (except white-out)

EARTH NEEDS PEN ERASERS

FAST!

SOMEONE INVENT IT

PLEASE I AM :innocent: .

EDIT: And someone 'rep' me

EDIT: FAST!

NOW PLEASE :clapping: FOR ME!

Edited by NotYouHaha

ohjoyplz.pngohjoyplz.pngohjoyplz.png!!!!ATTENTION PEOPLE!!!!ohjoyplz.pngohjoyplz.pngohjoyplz.png

There is a new competition.

The most nooby post will win the prize of 20000 dollars.

You have until 30th July until this competition closes.

Rules:

No huge posts.

Have at least some content in your posts, no one word posts allowed.

Begin!

serious?

And nice blue smiley things.

it VERY VERY COOL!

pls give me the 20000 dollars

i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it!