Secrets and Easter Eggs

Chris

ok heres an awsome glitch!!

alright go too the safe house in las venturas between the golf course and millie yours gf's house and go inside and use double jump chat and face the door and jump up.. u will already be in a glitch but theres is more! turn around so u can see the house and go too the right and theres is a black area u can jump down but I recommend u use a jetpack and float down because unless u have max health u might die. once ur at the bottem turn and look too your right tand there will be a glitch city! its a whole new town will bits and pieces from tons 0f building from the rest of the game!! anyways explore! oh and if u go way far doen one of the streets u will find a door.. its just a door.. no house just a floating door. if u go inside u will end up in that generals house that u steal shit from in the ryder missions. but once u leave u will be back in san andreas and if u check the map u wont be where it says u are

The glitch city was founded by me so Im calling it "Convict City!"

enjoy!

sorry dude didn't read da rules for here as it waz ma 1st post here i wd try not to do dat again

And of top of that, use words that actually exist please. The last guy who used his ghetto slang bullshit here got ripped to shreds. Kthx

Well cant get it

i thought dat as people of every part ov world come to dat forum then it wud b a free one but hey wat i jus read dat u guyes made a guy suffer only bcuz ov his language waz a bit different. Wow wat waz dat for piority comlex or somthin else can anyone explain. N one more thing dat nothin like dat iz told in da rulez if dats so then it shud get in da rules topic.

Peace

what the FUCK did you just say? i didnt understand a word of it.

and you know, language does NOT affect spelling. especially "dat" and "dem" use "th" so we can read it.

its sortof like common courtesy. we know your not a gangsta that only talks in "dat G talk." also use S instead of Z.

were helping you out so you dont fail and ultimately get pwned by everyone here.

ggkkthxbai.

sorry dude didn't read da rules for here as it waz ma 1st post here i wd try not to do dat again

And of top of that, use words that actually exist please. The last guy who used his ghetto slang bullshit here got ripped to shreds. Kthx

Well cant get it

i thought dat as people of every part ov world come to dat forum then it wud b a free one but hey wat i jus read dat u guyes made a guy suffer only bcuz ov his language waz a bit different. Wow wat waz dat for piority comlex or somthin else can anyone explain. N one more thing dat nothin like dat iz told in da rulez if dats so then it shud get in da rules topic.

Peace

and you know, language does NOT affect spelling. especially "dat" and "dem" use "th" so we can read it.

its sortof like common courtesy. we know your not a gangsta that only talks in "dat G talk." also use S instead of Z.

were helping you out so you dont fail and ultimately get pwned by everyone here.

ggkkthxbai.

Thanks. Saved me the effort. Srsly.

But convict? The double jump cheat? wtf?

But meh, i'll try find out what you mean.

Well cant get it

Peace

ggkkthxbai.

Ayait sorry if i did something wrong thanks for ur kind advice(dont take it neagtivly) much respect

These probably aren't easter eggs or ever glitches but I'm posting them anyway

1.I went to the police station in Las Venturas on PS2 and found an AT-400 in that place where those ped cars spawn, probably trying to imitate seizing stolen cars like in real life

2.Dang I forgot it :bashhead:

Edited by Tornronim

These probably aren't easter eggs or ever glitches but I'm posting them anyway

1.I went to the police station in Las Venturas on PS2 and found an AT-400 in that place where those ped cars spawn, probably trying to imitate seizing stolen cars like in real life

2.Dang I forgot it :bashhead:

Do you mean the Car Park? If so, alot of things spawn their, especially a Maverick. I believe it's happened to me once on the PS2 version of San Andreas. Just must be bug.

alright go too the safe house in las venturas between the golf course and millie yours gf's house and go inside and use double jump chat and face the door and jump up.. u will already be in a glitch but theres is more! turn around so u can see the house and go too the right and theres is a black area u can jump down but I recommend u use a jetpack and float down because unless u have max health u might die. once ur at the bottem turn and look too your right tand there will be a glitch city! its a whole new town will bits and pieces from tons 0f building from the rest of the game!! anyways explore! oh and if u go way far doen one of the streets u will find a door.. its just a door.. no house just a floating door. if u go inside u will end up in that generals house that u steal shit from in the ryder missions. but once u leave u will be back in san andreas and if u check the map u wont be where it says u are

enjoy!

Or call it "Liberty City" like it's meant to be called... It;s the stuff from the mission where you fly to LC and kill the mafia guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some interesting things i've found.

Cock challenge

galler11.jpg

This can be found in Ganton gym.

Las Venturas magazine

galler12.jpg

This is in the bed in Johnson house. Also the pics in the magazine shows the hud and the radar. Maybe i'm the first to notice this!

CJ's mom? not sure

galler13.jpg

A pic of sweeet's plate

galler14.jpg

It says GROVE4L (grove for life)

A pic of Ryder's plate

galler15.jpg

It says SHERM, not sure what it means.

Edited by Bartman

More things found...

Beta Sweet

galler16.jpg

This pic in Johnson house shows the original design of Sweet.

Reverse letters

galler17.jpg

This CJ pic shows reverse letters in the bottom

Candy Suxxx VC pic

Let's hope that the hosters don't delete this image...

In SA:

galler18.jpg

Where do i find it?

In da safe house...

screen10.jpg

In VC:

screen11.jpg

EDIT: i dont wanna post again, so here are my recent findings (pics taken with a trainer)

Open Grave

screen10.jpg

An open grave with anything inside. Just a pizza, also i've readed that this grave started the rumor of zombies around SA. This is in Los santos graveyard

Ghost tags

Using a timesync tool've i find those weird tags in Los santos graveyard when i was in my way to take a pic of the open grave

Tag 1:

At night:

screen11.jpg

At day:

screen12.jpg

Tag 2:

At night:

screen13.jpg

At day:

screen14.jpg

There's more tags but i didn't taked a pic. maybe later...

Bigger Moon glitch

This glitch has followed the GTA series since GTA III. To make the moon grow, shoot to it with a sniper rifle...

screen15.jpg

screen16.jpg

screen17.jpg

And like i sayed, That's all folks! :thumbsup:

Edited by Bartman

Very nice finds there, I never noticed Beta Sweet or the Ingame Screenshots in the game, although I think that Candy Suxxx poster can be found in other places too.

Yes you're right, but that was the easiest place to found the poster and to take a pic with my confy camera. And in one of Ryder's missions when you gotta rob your first house, in the bedroom of that guy is another Candy Suxxx poster

Edited by Bartman

enjoy!

This is the city you mean?

post-12166-1191011082_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I saw one instance of an Easter egg while visiting Mad Dogg's mansion - go to the first room at the right side; if you see a stereo system, then that must be the one I'm talking about. Now for the fun part: use a camera or a sniper rifle, and point the lens at the stereo. Zoom several times, and you'll see the words "Sony" on the system, if you read carefully, since the textures are garbled...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie