Secrets and Easter Eggs

Chris

What is a vibrator?

where is it?

a new ester egg:

go to a sub urban with a sniper rifle or a camera. When you enter sub urban, there should be a mirror next to the change room. Face the mirror and zoom in on the mirror all the way and you should see the interior of Ammu Nation.

QUESTION;

Chris, will you put these in the first post?

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

What is a vibrator?

where is it?

a new ester egg:

go to a sub urban with a sniper rifle or a camera. When you enter sub urban, there should be a mirror next to the change room. Face the mirror and zoom in on the mirror all the way and you should see the interior of Ammu Nation.

QUESTION;

You are obviously pretty young, so don't worry about it.

And that easter egg isn't new. And it's not an easter egg, it's a glitch.

What is a vibrator?

where is it?

a new ester egg:

QUESTION;

You are obviously pretty young, so don't worry about it.

And that easter egg isn't new. And it's not an easter egg, it's a glitch.

Oh my god can you imagine if thisisausername was still here? Lol, she'd be listing the different types of vibrators and commenting on which ones are better, and where you can get them from ^_^ .

I'll put them in the first post later

The silver vibrator is behind some dumpsters in Bayside, which is north of San Fierro. It's basically the same colour as the wall so look closely

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be putting these pictures upon the main site so it would be good if we could have a few more people finding some and/or taking pics of them.

Here is a picture of the Bridge Facts sign which is situated near Gant Bridge itself, the facts are based on its stats within the game, if you can't read them in the pic then read my textual version below this pic:

bridge_facts.jpg

Length - 159.7m

Height - 60.3m above sea level

16000 polygons including LODs

600m draw distance

11 textures

Takes up a staggering 1.27Mb of disc space

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...