Got a good feelin

fatalgamer

Launch date soon?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will we get a launch date soon, or is this just to hold us over for the time being?

• We'll get it in a month or so.
    • It's just to help us stay sane.
    • We ain't gettin shit any time soon!!!!

No one is sure when another release date is going to happen. They might stick with the release dates that retailers got, and I think that the dates they've been given could be right, but some are different, so my opinion could vary. If not soon, they might be still developing the game as we speak.

UUUUUUUUUUHHHHH.... Yeah, they are still working on it. If they were'nt then there would be a release date.

As Gycu said, I think we'll get the release date next month. It'll only be 2 or 3 months before it's released then, so it makes sense. If they don't announce it next month, then presume the worst - another delay. I seriously doubt there will be a delay though, and ATM it seems perfectly on track for release.

I think we'll get the release date in around a month, but it will be basically the same as the one the retailers have got. Still not sure how I'm going to buy it, might pre-order from ebay...? Opinions? Where I live the shops probaly won't get it for some time, 'skate.' came out a month after its original release date and yes I'm hoping to buy the special edition!

I think we'll get the release date in around a month, but it will be basically the same as the one the retailers have got. Still not sure how I'm going to buy it, might pre-order from ebay...? Opinions? Where I live the shops probaly won't get it for some time, 'skate.' came out a month after its original release date and yes I'm hoping to buy the special edition!

WOW! Why though? Why does it take so long fro game to get there?

March would suck for me... Reasons:

*GCSE's

*Ski Trip

*Good games out around that time

I would rather they delay it atleast until the Summer.

Funnily enough I agree with you a bit there, I would rather have the game come out June/July time when all my exams are done and finished rather than they beginning of my exams around May/April time.

Also summer would be a good time to sell as many people will be off school etc.

*GCSE's

*Ski Trip

Funnily enough I agree with you a bit there, I would rather have the game come out June/July time when all my exams are done and finished rather than they beginning of my exams around May/April time.

Three's a crowd. :P

I'd agree too. Around March/April/May/June aren't the best times for us students, so they should extend it a little further, I don't want to miss out on everything... But if I do well in my exam, the chances are that my brother would get it for me.

*GCSE's

*Ski Trip

But you're more prone to be out doing things. Myself, I'll probably be out (afters 9's ftw) and trying to get on a construction job with a friend (32+ hours a week). It's kinda the same reason really big shows go off in winter-ish months and come back on in the fall.

So, I'm student too, I'm doing fine in school and I play video game all the freakin time. I just want it to come out when they are absolutely, possitively, most definently done with it. That way GTA IV can be the very best that it can be. But it will have to come out pretty soon. I don't really care about any other game. Exept Saints Row 2. Think I'm gonna go buy Saints Row to hold me till GTA IV gets here. Maybe a clone but it's a good one and it's next-gen GTA type experience.

Actually, I hope that it does'nt launch a on a school day. That way I don't have skip that day. I hope it's on a weekend.

Edited by fatalgamer

i personally hope they dont release it in the summer, it does make sense that they would sell more but still, i would prefer to have more time to play it during like feb, march and just play like a LOT during summer, and it would still be there during the summer if it came out sooner guys :P