Cars From Previous Gtas

Bling Boy

What cars do you want from previous gtas?

I would like the turismo, bullet, slamvan and the banshee to stay in Gta IV.

But I do not want the Idaho or the sentinal back coz they slow and boring lol.

Post on here what cars you do and dont want in Gta IV.

You can do planes and boats aswell if you like.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I saw the Street Fighter in the third trailer, could be wrong.

The Sabre is already confirmed, same with helicopters (DID YOU SEE THE HUNTER IN THE THIRD TRAILER!!!!!!), the turismo is also confirmed, and, even though you don't like it, the Idaho and Sentinal, are back.

I was just gonna post that. Yes the Willard is confermed at 1:00 almost 1:01, in the trailer. The Freeway at 1:13 almost 1:14 and a new car at 0:59, It's called the Albony. The NRG-500 at 1:28, what looks like a Linerunner at 1:32 although it could be a Roadtrain. Also what I think is a Buccaneer at 0:52 behind Niko, and what I think is an Admiral at 1:13 behing the Freeway and behind Admiral looking car is the Buccaneer looking car again, for those of you who want a better look at it. At 1:19 it looks like a modified FCR-900, you know the one with out the front headlight casing, OR it could be the Streetfighter fro GTA VCS. Also another new one at 1:34 over Nikos shoulder, it's a dumptruck of some kind, that sounds like fun. You follow?

Edited by fatalgamer

Yea, hopefully the helicopters will cheer us up while we search for those non-existent planes. :(

I just hope, since there's no planes, that helicopters will fly at a realist speed compared the the slow slow SLOW helicopters of past GTA's. In real life alot of helicopters move it near the speed or planes so yeah...i'd love to see that.

As for the topic I REALLY want:

The comet (already confirmed :D :D :D)

the euros

a better looking version of the zr-350

moonbeam

mesa

huntley

hunter (chopper)

burrito

admiral

bus (the rare-ish vehicle named Bus, not the Coach)

--

I REALLY like the old-ish cars like the idaho and the sentinal (not that old but whatever) as they have really soft suspention and there really lazy and fun to drive. They're not so stiff like the sportscars...

Edited by mackyle12

Recognized the Buccaneer & Washington in the third trailer.

GTA4 is designed for next gen consoles so expect to see most of the vehicles you already know + a good variety of new ones.

Does anyone know (as in solid information) how many vehicles are supposed to be in GTA4?

I would like to see around 500 or so total (cars, trucks, bikes, boats & helis) including -

Jetskis, the 6-wheeler, Little Willie, Cabbie & Streetfighter from VCS

Ghost V8, Hellanback & Thunder Rod from LCS

All aircraft, FCR 900, BF Injection(92), Dune, Hotknife, Monster & Vortex from SA

All boats, bikes, Rhino, Rancher, Comet & Bf Injection(86) VC

Borgnine cab (love that car!) from GTA3.

Would also like various incarnations (different years) of the Perennial, Taxi, Sabre, Sentinel, Bobcat, Trachmaster & other

standard GTA cars.

I agree with everything everyone is saying. One thing i really want to return is the monster. I had lots of fun with that. I also agree that the helicopters should go faster. One thing I don't understand is that if this new city is suposed to be the size of san andreas ( Which I thought was confirmed), why is it really necessary to take the planes out. I had lots of fun flying between buildings and under bridges and stuff. That was the main thing that I loved about san andreas over the other games. I understand that there will be lots of other ways to get around like subways and taxis and trains and probably even more things but I just don't think it was really necessary.

I agree with everything everyone is saying. One thing i really want to return is the monster. I had lots of fun with that. I also agree that the helicopters should go faster. One thing I don't understand is that if this new city is suposed to be the size of san andreas ( Which I thought was confirmed), why is it really necessary to take the planes out. I had lots of fun flying between buildings and under bridges and stuff. That was the main thing that I loved about san andreas over the other games. I understand that there will be lots of other ways to get around like subways and taxis and trains and probably even more things but I just don't think it was really necessary.

They said that it is only half as big, but VERTICALY it is as big if not bigger. OR something like that. So the grand scale of Liberty City this time around is much greater. I believe that Rockstar said they were taking out Stauton Island from Libert City this time also. So actually, we will have one less island to cruise. I'm fine with this, plus you never want the game world to get so huge that you never learn your way around it. See that was one of the many problems with the True Crome series. Don't get me wrong, I kind of liked True Crime New York. I think that game could have been put on 360 it would look better and be less glitchy. Anyways, the point is, I like to be able to remember the streets like the back of my hand. I don't like wondering around for hours with building that all look the same when I'm trying to do a mission. I'm not to worried about that in GTA IV though.

P.S. If you are speaking of the vehicle that Niko and Roman are driving as being the Washington, I don't think it is. I freeze framed the vid and saw that an embalem on the front of the car, on the left side of the grill, that is your right side, it read Albony. Pause the vid at 0:59, it's on the grill of the car. I thought it was a washington too. Although I thought I saw the Washington in another place.

Edited by fatalgamer