Christmas list halp.

Sherman

Forza Motorsport. You won't win your first few races, but it's pretty fun and rewarding.

Fable. It's so fun to go into a town and help them. By "help them", I mean slaughter them.

Def Jam: FFNY. The fighting is wonderfully brutal and the character customization is nice.

The Urbz. I swear, I have lost days playing this game. It's so fun to play with all the crazy crap they crammed in the game.

Tekken 5. If you want a true fighting game, look no further than this game. I may suck ass at it, but it seems pretty cool.

Buy Metal Gear Solid 3 or 2.

^agreed one of my favorite titles for ps2.

well im getting a xbox 360 for christmas and im selling all of my ps2 games, but my favorite games i have played on it would be killzone (i think theres a killzone 2 out know but a very good game),we love katamari (or the first 1) its kinda like wtf? when you first play it but becomes very addicting, Battlefield 2 (i think one of the best online games for ps2 but no where near the pc version), lastly codebreaker (its not a game but if you like pissing people off online or you can download other peoples game save files with it).

Thats it for now if i somehow think of another ill add it.

Edit: maybe it would be helpful to know what kind of games your into?

Edited by ЩΣΓ

well im getting a xbox 360 for christmas and im selling all of my ps2 games, but my favorite games i have played on it would be killzone (i think theres a killzone 2 out know but a very good game),we love katamari (or the first 1) its kinda like wtf? when you first play it but becomes very addicting, Battlefield 2 (i think one of the best online games for ps2 but no where near the pc version), lastly codebreaker (its not a game but if you like pissing people off online or you can download other peoples game save files with it).

Yeah, I've got a codebreaker, heh.

Uhh, well. Racers, though I think I've picked up almost all the good ones already. Action/Adventure. Got all the GTA's, getting the Hitman series for sure. Just picked up MC3 Remix yesterday. Bully is great, TC series is kinda fun. Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit outside north america) was good, you see how linear it is second play-through. Forza is going down on the list, I've owned GT4.. twice. Anyone know anything about NFS Carbon?

Yeah, I've got a codebreaker, heh.

Uhh, well. Racers, though I think I've picked up almost all the good ones already. Action/Adventure. Got all the GTA's, getting the Hitman series for sure. Just picked up MC3 Remix yesterday. Bully is great, TC series is kinda fun. Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit outside north america) was good, you see how linear it is second play-through. Forza is going down on the list, I've owned GT4.. twice. Anyone know anything about NFS Carbon?

Other than that the drifting feels way off? Because after playing NFSU2, Carbon's drift events are more akin to racing on ice.

Shenmue II (only if you've played the first one)

I've been wanting to play that game for a long time. However, I can't find that game anywhere around here. And I haven't played the first one, so I might miss out on a lot of the plot.

I've been wanting to play that game for a long time. However, I can't find that game anywhere around here. And I haven't played the first one, so I might miss out on a lot of the plot.

Shenmue On eBay (Dreamcast)

Shenmue II On eBay (Xbox)

Excellent games, but you really need to play the first one. Don't even bother if you haven't, you'll have no clue whats going on at all.

Call Of Duty 2 - Still a favourite game to play.

Need For Speed: Underground 2 - Still a good racing game to play, even though it's old, it still owns.

Tekken 5 - Still my favourite game, but it does get boring later on.

Metal Gear Solid - It's a PS1 game, but it's the first ever game they've made in 3D and the gameplay is truly great, especially for a PS1 game.

Metal Gear Solid 2-3 - Those are good too, especially MGS 3 where you can use the stealth function to interact with the Environment, so it should be fun playing with the Guards.

LCS and VCS are must plays, that's agreed :D

Instead of carbon, go for most wanted, it's just... better. A grittier storyline, and more rewarding....

I second metal gear solid 3, You have to kinda play from the start of the series to understand the (needlessly overcomplicated) storyline, but the gameplay is fantastic even if you don't know what's going on... It still works great as a standalone game...

God of war is also meant to be good.

How about Ghost Recon, for Xbox 360. Very good game, multi-player also. (Xbox Live) btw. plus 4 player. I think....

Sky doesn't own an Xbox 360 or a PS3. He said it in his first post.

Excellent games, but you really need to play the first one. Don't even bother if you haven't, you'll have no clue whats going on at all.

But the thing is, I don't own a Dreamcast or know anybody else who does. What about the Shenmue movie that should come with Shenmue II? AFAIK, it's a DVD featuring all of the cutscenes and fight sequences from the first game.

EDIT: Of all the times to have NO money.

Edited by TEC 9

I'll just go through the games I have for PS2, I'll only mention the great ones that are worth getting though. I don't know what games you have either, but here's a list if you're interested:

Freedom Fighters

Guitar Hero 1

Guitar Hero 2

Guitar Hero 3

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Hitman: Contracts

Hitman: Blood Money

Okami

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (if you play PS2 online)

Burnout 3: Takedown

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Black

Bully

Scarface: The World is Yours

Ratchet & Clank 2: Locked And Loaded

Ratchet & Clank 3

Fight Night Round 3

Out of those, I'd have to say Okami, Guitar Hero 2+3, Bully, Scarface and Freedom Fighters. :)

Edited by the bossman

Timesplitters 2 and Timesplitters Future Pefect. Best games in the world.

There both FPS and it takes fun to a whole new level. It doesn't care about how good the graphics are but brags about its multiplayer, storyline and pure enjoyment. It also has an amazing mapmaker which you will spend hours on.

Pick it up sometime :)