GTA San Andreas Stunt Show

will99

Hi guys, this is my new stunt vid. I would appriciate it it u could watch all of this because I have spread out some of the better stunt through out the 5 mins, so please...if u have the time...watch it all. :) (you don't have to watch the credits ;))

I wish I have Version 1 so I could do some packer/bump stunts through Trainers Spawners. :( But I am making the most out of the curves and grind bars I randomly find. :)

ok, this is a nice vid but I've seen almost all of these stunts in your previous vids, it's hard to find new spots, yes but try to find new places and don't have so small amount of time to make your vids.I've been working on my next vid that is coming for almost a month!and it will rock because I really try to make every stunt better then the other.

keep on stunting man!

PS

I like your editing, I wish I had sony vegas or something.

FUCKIN' AWSOME :o

I don't believe my eyes that you could do that....I announce you're FAR better than me..

Well, this makes me see your next vid., so I'm off to that topic.....one of your best works till yet, keep stuff coming

One more thing..

Anybody else catch what's wrong w/ that bike?

Yes, I do. Thats not uncommon, Sometimes a .rep file when played in SA, shows a vehicle with some parts absent...nothing wrong with that one..