Fox News

Spaz The Great

Sooo... Fox News is retarded... Officially. I just watched a clip on TV about violent video games.... And they said that violent video games can be "Realistic, brutal, and down-right GRUESOME"..... Fine, fine... But, when they said the part about "REALISTIC", they had a GTA III clip playing XD.... I spotted the irony IMMEDIATELY. Not just any clip.... But Claude ramming a flaming Cheetah into a pole((Staunton Island, across the way from the park, the walkway between the roads)), jumping out and running away from cops shooting at him.

Soooo realistic. :rolleyes:

I mean, they uncovered the TRUTH about the INTERNET HATE MACHINE that is Anonymous, an elite group of hackers.... So these violent REALISTIC video games MUST be bad, right?

*Sigh*, it's a game...

Anyone who thinks GTA III is realistic must also believe that Santa Claus is real..<_<

...wha...what??? Santa Claus is real... :mellow:

If he is, he better not show up at my house. That fat bastard owes me seven years of gifts and I'm mighty pissed. And there's a shotgun in the house, so...

Everytime something videogame-related is shown on Fox News, I'm standing in front of the TV, flipping the bird throughout the entire piece. Those people know nothing about news, let alone gaming.

The worst part is that Fox is still better than CNN.

I quit watching news several years ago because it all got retarded in general.

Agreed. Kinda messed up when the Daily Show can actually be a more respected news program than channels dedicated to the "news". Like every other sane person, I get the news from my browser's home page. No bullshit, just everything that matters.

Edited by TEC 9

Fox is owned by News Ltd. which is run by *Cough* Victorian Rupert Murdoch, bloody Victorians.

So in other words, this American news is owned by an Australian. Which is also the same guy who owns MySpace and Photobucket, New York Post and the Advertiser and used to own Foxtel (still has 25%).

Thats the reason Fox News is shit.

fox news isn't retarded. They give both sides of the story. Once they had the guy who wrote 'Video-games Help Raise IQ' on The O'Reilly Factor.

LOL

Bill O'Reilly is a hypocrite. He claims to give both sides of the story and give others a fair chance but whenever somebody who gets on his show disagrees with him, Bill refuses to let them talk and acts immature.

All that needs to be said of Fox News

Fox is owned by News Ltd. which is run by *Cough* Victorian Rupert Murdoch, bloody Victorians.

So in other words, this American news is owned by an Australian. Which is also the same guy who owns MySpace and Photobucket, New York Post and the Advertiser and used to own Foxtel (still has 25%).

How does Photobucket and MySpace make Fox News shit? They weren't created by that Australian, he's just a rich bastard who bought them out apparently.

fox news isn't retarded. They give both sides of the story. Once they had the guy who wrote 'Video-games Help Raise IQ' on The O'Reilly Factor.

Yeah, that's why they agreed with Jack Thompson and didn't let this guy give his side of the story about violent video games and how it should be the PARENT'S responsibility and not the government's.

How does Photobucket and MySpace make Fox News shit? They weren't created by that Australian, he's just a rich bastard who bought them out apparently.

(Sorry Victorian's your gonna hate this)

It's cause he's Victorian, it has been proven that they can't do shit, it's from there school system or something.

But what he owns here is shit as well, like the Advertiser, my local paper, it posts crap, same with the New York Post and Fox News. It all boils down to him and his shitty practices.

Fox News sucks, hardcore.

I saw a clip where the presenters - instead of focusing on the news of how Chris Crocker became YouTube's No.1 star - just commented on his looks and how the tented fabric in the background was similar to to Osama bin Laden's videos, WTF,

I know I hate Crocker but seriously why didn't they just concentrate on the important parts of his video instead of poking fun at him.

I saw a clip where the presenters - instead of focusing on the news of how Chris Crocker became YouTube's No.1 star - just commented on his looks and how the tented fabric in the background was similar to to Osama bin Laden's videos, WTF,

I know I hate Crocker but seriously why didn't they just concentrate on the important parts of his video instead of poking fun at him.

Having a clip anywhere near related to Chris Crocker shows the level of importance to them. WTF? Why should he be on the news?

Having a clip anywhere near related to Chris Crocker shows the level of importance to them. WTF? Why should he be on the news?

He shouldn't be on the news, but he was, and the presenters poked fun at his looks, and thats not reporting news.