since we are the number one gta place...

blindklb

A Mail from Rockstar would be my 2nd GTA dream :o

You could always send them an email congratulating them as a fan, they usually reply to all those. I've received emails from them several times, most of which were due to me just saying hi. They love hearing from fans, trust me.

You could always send them an email congratulating them as a fan, they usually reply to all those. I've received emails from them several times, most of which were due to me just saying hi. They love hearing from fans, trust me.

So If I send a Email saying that "GTA IV Rocks, Love the game, hope you do well in the future" they will actually reply to me? That's kinda 'Off' If you ask me. Not that I have anything against them, but I never expect a company to reply back to you. :P

As a matter of fact, I'll try that myself if I get the time. Rawfulz.

So If I send a Email saying that "GTA IV Rocks, Love the game, hope you do well in the future" they will actually reply to me? That's kinda 'Off' If you ask me. Not that I have anything against them, but I never expect a company to reply back to you. :P

As a matter of fact, I'll try that myself if I get the time. Rawfulz.

There not different to any other company, they love hearing from fans and hearing fans views on them. Here's what they told me in one of our chats:

We always appreciate hearing from fans that enjoy our games.

Says it all I think.

Nah..I would think I need to be a "higher person" in the GTA community to get E-mails from R*...like Chris!

But I got replies and I'm not exactly 'high' in the community. Chris receives emails because of his site, for one it's important in situations of legal matters (posting of material that they don't want up on websites for example). Just because you don't own a site thats popular or dedicated to GTA or another game doesn't mean they won't like to hear from you. Just don't send something written in all capitals that makes no sense or sounds corny. Nobody likes spam.

Yeah they often read the most popular GTA sites and forums.

BTW we're not #1, we're just in the top group of GTA websites.

Bold: Yeah, I was just going to say we're one of the top four, or five. I forget.

But yeah, we definitely are one of the smaller communities but I think we're lol more intelligent then most. I think it's really cool to think that maybe R* personally might check out our site now and then, hey maybe they'll see one your posts..lol. Sounds kinda cool, especially for a GTA fan. ^_^

Yea but if your spelling and grammer are bad they might make a parody of you in GTA portraying you as some 5-year-old handicapped kid...

Lol, that made me laugh.

Actually the more I browse the more I realize that gtaforums.com is a far better site, no offense but it has more members who post more, and also better info.

More members don't necessarily mean a better forum. Especially when the mods over there are complete jackasses.

Anyway, I think it's cool we got mentioned in a magazine! The most exposure we got before was a mention in the back of the GTA: San Andreas manual, I think.

Unfortunately no, there were some other sites but not us...

Well, I'll be damned. You were right. But it's still cool as hell that we were mentioned in a friggin' Playstation magazine!

Hey, where do they mention any site? I wana see.

Do we really need a magazine to tell us we are number 1. Though it is good to be aknowledged. It's not immposibble to judge who is number one, it's just hard. They have spoken, we are #1.

We aren't #1. We've been mentioned in a magazine since we've been giving alot of news and content for IV, but their are also many other websites that do the same, which leads us to being on top, not exactly #1 place for IV as there's other sites as well (e.g GTA4.tv, GTAGaming.com etc).