Fanart

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The following is property of GTAfour.net. It is to be used by GTAfour.net and it's respective owner, Chris. Made by Spaz.

p865016.jpg

While looking up GTA images on Google Image search I found a thread on GTA Forums I think. The starter of the thread was converting Vice City to cell-shading, if I understood correctly. I was like.... Those screenshots are perfect! So as for the screenshots, thanks goes out to that person at GTA Forums I think that was modding VC. Thanks man((as if he'll ever read this <_< )).

Make your own fanart, that would mean fake screenshots, boxarts, etc.

Yes, I know we have no idea what it will be, where it will be, when it will be((time period)), etc. But, well, be creative.

well lets do this, who ever makes the best gta sa fan art in 30min gets $50.

Make your own fanart, that would mean fake screenshots, boxarts, etc.

Yes, I know we have no idea what it will be, where it will be, when it will be((time period)), etc. But, well, be creative.

well lets do this, who ever makes the best gta sa fan art in 30min gets $50.

No, let's not. This isn't a place to hold competitions about game fan art. Especially considering I don't want to putting GTA SA fan art in this topic.

Well, let's use our minds and think for a moment.

Fan Art. Ok, let's figure this out.

Firt we can list some definitions.

Fan: 1. Those things that spin and keep us cooled down. 2. Someone who likes or follow something.

Art: Something made by someone with talent.

Ok, well. I don't think my fan can make art, so we can cross that one out. Now we have:

Someone who likes somethig and made something with talent. We are talking about GTA so let's throw that in there, too.

A GTA "fan"((using the word not the 'definition')) who made art.

Someone who makes art is an Artist, so that would be a Fan Artist, so we are still missing something. We want that to say Art, not Artist.

Something made by a GTA Fan using talent.

That would be Fan Art. But not fully what it is. Because I'm a fan and I made Skyline's sig, but that isn't fan art.

A peice of art made by a fan, about whatever it is they are a fan of. In this case, GTA. So the fan art would be fake screen shots, drawings of the characters, fake box arts, etc. Any type of art pertaining to the game.

Ok, I was bored and decided to draw this out long.

NOTE: The "definitions" I used were NOT real definitions, but rambled words used by me to describe a word. Thank you.