Fanart

i anit dumb all u had to say was "A peice of art made by a fan, about whatever it is they are a fan of. In this case, GTA. So the fan art would be fake screen shots, drawings of the characters, fake box arts, etc. Any type of art pertaining to the game."

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was wondering if anyone had any info on the next thme of the next GTA game whos in it where is it taking place is it possible to go to san andreas to vice city to liberty city?

No. NO ONE knows. It will be for PS3. This isn't the topic to ask that. If you spam like that one more time you're getting a warning. Then I'll let Chris deal with you.

So in GTA IV where is it taking place wahts the storyline? and who are you, any info on when it will be coming out?

You are banned now, EVERY post you have made so far has been off-topic. Anybody else who posts anything off topic will have there post deleted. I'm not putting up with anybody else who is blatantly jealous and feels the need to make us look unprofessional.

I would like to post some GTA4 wallpapers on GTAFour.net, so could people please make some, thanks.