Sign in to follow this  
Spaz The Great

Fanart

i anit dumb all u had to say was "A peice of art made by a fan, about whatever it is they are a fan of. In this case, GTA. So the fan art would be fake screen shots, drawings of the characters, fake box arts, etc. Any type of art pertaining to the game."

I'll do some later today, however I'm working on KFM logos and sigs and stuff

Let's find the reasons why this picture is not the next GTA and the n00b was royally owned. (He said "Just Kidding" as if to piss on our better sense of someone's stupidity)

1. Liberty City Radio Stations

2. 2001 Style Stallion

3. LCPD Cop Car

4. Xbox Logo

5. The obviousness of it all.

post-45-1108827058_thumb.jpg

The next game could be exaclty the same as gta 3 only four years later, so in other words it could be the same as that picture.

Hey chris can you tell me anyhting about the next one? is it available for ps2 not 3? and where is it in and who;s the main character?

i was wondering if anyone had any info on the next thme of the next GTA game whos in it where is it taking place is it possible to go to san andreas to vice city to liberty city?

i was wondering if anyone had any info on the next thme of the next GTA game whos in it where is it taking place is it possible to go to san andreas to vice city to liberty city?

No. NO ONE knows. It will be for PS3. This isn't the topic to ask that. If you spam like that one more time you're getting a warning. Then I'll let Chris deal with you.

So in GTA IV where is it taking place wahts the storyline? and who are you, any info on when it will be coming out?

So in GTA IV where is it taking place wahts the storyline? and who are you, any info on when it will be coming out?

You are banned now, EVERY post you have made so far has been off-topic. Anybody else who posts anything off topic will have there post deleted. I'm not putting up with anybody else who is blatantly jealous and feels the need to make us look unprofessional.

I would like to post some GTA4 wallpapers on GTAFour.net, so could people please make some, thanks.

He seriously has to have a learning problem. I told him NO ONE knows anything, so yet again he posts asking if we knew anything. -_-

I know I keep saying I'll make a wallpaper, but I need some time, I isn't inspireded. ^_^

Yes, you sort of inspired me. But you have to realise those were made mayb 6-7 months before SA came out, most people((the smart ones)) knew the game was going to be in Cali., that obviously made it easier for them.

I will try though. ^_^

-heads off to the fanart page of gtafour.net.-