Detail Ponage...Small details in GTA IV

ZEI

Details...VERY IMPORTANT  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Will details like this ruin your game experiance?

• Yea
    • Nope
    • I don't know because i wouldn't be paying attention having 6*s and a military on my a$$.

I never cared about these stuff because its just a trash can... If every 2 buildings would look the same that would be a pain in the ainus. Maybe a dude tagged both trash cans... When i go spraying i often write my tag 3 - 4 times on one wall, sometimes even in the same style, size and colour... i just dont give a $h!t

Lol @ ainus.

I never cared about these stuff because its just a trash can... If every 2 buildings would look the same that would be a pain in the ainus. Maybe a dude tagged both trash cans... When i go spraying i often write my tag 3 - 4 times on one wall, sometimes even in the same style, size and colour... i just dont give a $h!t

...its freakin physically impossible to have the same tag next to each other then have the fool next do the same shit. It would all vary in speed of execution, ink quality, drips, and surface. Legends that have been bombing for 20+ years say that every tag is unique, no handstyle is completely the same. It does have the same style but no tag can be coppied perfectly...I get what your trying to say but you can't deny that shit son, peace.

...its freakin physically impossible to have the same tag next to each other then have the fool next do the same shit. It would all vary in speed of execution, ink quality, drips, and surface. Legends that have been bombing for 20+ years say that every tag is unique, no handstyle is completely the same. It does have the same style but no tag can be coppied perfectly...I get what your trying to say but you can't deny that shit son, peace.

I said it in a wrong way i gues but before callin me your son you could have thought again. Its obvious you cant recreate the same tag free hand and i didnt mean free hand. Stencil Graffiti - You can use a cardboard with text or graphic cut out in it and paste it against the wall and then just colour it in so when you remove it, your text is there and it looks the exact same as the print and you can do it again and again no matter how many times you do it, it will stay the same unless you fuck up colouring(drips). In this case it was on the same surface. I have 5 of those cardboards. Incase you still dont get me:

imprintxy1.jpg <--- Brand new - the smallest one i made.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Jesus CHRIST people..... It's just some tagging. In a VIDEO GAME. It's not like you're going to spend hours just sitting there looking at little tags all over the place... If you are, then you probably need a different game. Why must people glamorize VANDALISM anyways?

I agree, besides, lol, you guys are missing the obvious detail pwnage here......the fact that somehow light is able to still shine under those garbage dumpsters. With the position of the light source, the shadow should be under the dumpster slightly to the back. Instead, you can clearly see all the way under the dumpster. who gives a rats a$$ about some repeated tags. look at the obvious. B)

Jesus CHRIST people..... It's just some tagging. In a VIDEO GAME. It's not like you're going to spend hours just sitting there looking at little tags all over the place... If you are, then you probably need a different game. Why must people glamorize VANDALISM anyways?

I agree, besides, lol, you guys are missing the obvious detail pwnage here......the fact that somehow light is able to still shine under those garbage dumpsters. With the position of the light source, the shadow should be under the dumpster slightly to the back. Instead, you can clearly see all the way under the dumpster. who gives a rats a$ about some repeated tags. look at the obvious. B)

I know, how could you miss THAT yet the tags cathc your eyes?

As i said before i dont notice these small things but all im tryin do is prove a dude that it is possible to do same looking tags. I dont get why its such a big deal. If there where two miss liberty statues next to each other that would piss me off.

Erm, doesn't that like, lower your cred/rep/whatever if you're using a STENCIL?

I knew a guy who'd sit in his room and tag up a box of 500 stickers, get the bus into town, wait till it got dark and go fucking spare with them. But that's not a story for now.

K.O.D

I'm sure the lighting can be put down to the fact it's probably a beta screen, or maybe an alpha, depends when it was released.

The repeated tags wouldn't bother me. If i had a quid for everytime i ignored a repeated texture in a game and still though it was awesome, I'd be a rich man.

As i said before i dont notice these small things but all im tryin do is prove a dude that it is possible to do same looking tags. I dont get why its such a big deal. If there where two miss liberty statues next to each other that would piss me off.

Erm, doesn't that like, lower your cred/rep/whatever if you're using a STENCIL?

I believe it does sir...unless they were good.