GTAFour.net Launches!

Chris

I have decided to launch our sister site GTAFour.net today, after testing various layouts, I've stuck with one.

GTAFour.net is a site speculating on what the next GTA game may be called, because at the time of writing we don't have any legible information saying it is GTA4 for certain.

There is not much in the way of content obviously, and we are looking for users to submit any fan art they have created. Thanks to MVI we already have three pieces up on the fan art page. Please check out the GTAFour.net Fan Art page for more information on submitting fan art.

Hope you enjoy the site! If you find any bugs let me know, and any feedback and constructive criticism is welcome. Relevant links are below. Remember to post on our forums you need to register. Registration is of course completely free, and only takes a few moments. Please Click here to register for free if you aren't a member already. Registration has many benefits, including the ability to play games in our Arcade!

Links: GTAFour.net, GTA4 Forum, GTA4 Wishlist

:coolthumbup: The GTA 4 site is a gr8 idea. I don't know how long you'll be waitin' to get any real information since its so far away (or is it). GTA NET started a gta 4 site too. gta4.net. I might even start one on my own site. I've got a cool idea for a layout. :o

Aren't you on GTAWH?

Cool site though, has my boxart on it. And I'm called a friend.