LCS, VCS double pack?

I wasn't too sure where to put this(why isn't there a "GTA General" section). I figured this would be the best place for this since its a possible future release.

I was just wondering if any of you think Rockstar will release an LCS/VCS double pack for the PS2/PSP. If they're planning on or already making a third GTA game with "Stories" in the title, then they might be waiting to release a trilogy pack a year or so after it's release.

lcsvcsdoublepackgw4.jpg

They are making another OSO GTA. It's been dubbed San Andreas for now. We're waiting for confermation on San Andreas Stories, so yeah. I'll like to see that, even though I won't be able to play it cause my PSP got jacked recently. I'm working hard to find the person and I'm gonna beat his fucking ass into the motherfuckin pavement.

Agreed.

Although, do you think that little UMD disk is going run San Andreas without some kind of problem, i could be totally wrong though.

In my opinion, the "stories" series is kind of going down hill with VCS, sure the new features were great and some tweaked new gameplay kept the game on track.

But honestly, i think the story is weak. You still aren't able to climb over gates and fences and overall is a disgrace to the GTA franchise.

They have allot to prove with GTA IV and i do hope they bring SanAndreas to the PSP.

Edited by -Acid-

SA Stories confirmed? Good, I'm in. If they're making it for the PSP, we'll probably also see a PS2 port. They just need

to do a better job of porting it than VCS. VCS was okay, but they could have used actual PS2 graphics & made sure the

bugs were fixed (mission changes from PSP to PS2).

LCS/VCS(/SAS) would be a good PS2 pack, I'd like to see it.

fatalgamer - Hope you catch the thieven' little pud.

Agreed.

Although, do you think that little UMD disk is going run San Andreas without some kind of problem, i could be totaly wrong though.

In my opinion, the "stories" series is kind of going down hill with VCS, sure the new features were great and some tweaked new gameplay kept the game on track.

But honestly, i think the story is weak. You still arent able to climb over gates and fences and overall is a disgrace to the GTA franchise.

They have alot to prove with GTA IV and i do hope they bring SanAndreas to the PSP.

Yeah I hated not climbing over fences and stuff. It really pissed me off, they should of put that feature in as it helped out a lot in SA. If they do mange to put SA on PSP that would be awesome but I still don't see how they would be able to fit all of the stuff on to it. City by city would be way too small. And annoying to switch UMDs to go to the next one.

there is no way they will fit san andreas on to a 1.8gb umd disc. vice city took up 1.6gb and look at the size of it compared to san andreas

I'm in school right now so I don't have San Andreas on me, but when I get home I'll show you why that's not true.

Edit: Vice City was 1.6 GB? Almost all of it is music, I can guarentee it.

Edited by rockstarrem

there is no way they will fit san andreas on to a 1.8gb umd disc. vice city took up 1.6gb and look at the size of it compared to san andreas

I'm in school right now so I don't have San Andreas on me, but when I get home I'll show you why that's not true.

Edit: Vice City was 1.6 GB? Almost all of it is music, I can guarentee it.

Vice City's whole audio folder is 1.01GB

Yeah, see? Everyone who thinks San Andreas can't fit on a UMD is proved wrong in the following, if you can't understand it just ask, but it's pretty fucking simple:

anim: 269mb

audio: 3.23gb

models: 1.11gb

movies: 24.1mb

readme: 30.6kb

text: 1.43mb

data: 20.0mb

So, add up the data folder, text folder, anim folder, and models folder... that's the real size of ALL of SA. They're not going to use ALL of the models, they're not going to use ALL of the data folder... I think you see what I mean?

Yeah, see? Everyone who thinks San Andreas can't fit on a UMD is proved wrong in the following, if you can't understand it just ask, but it's pretty fucking simple:

anim: 269mb

audio: 3.23gb

models: 1.11gb

movies: 24.1mb

readme: 30.6kb

text: 1.43mb

data: 20.0mb

So, add up the data folder, text folder, anim folder, and models folder... thats the real size of ALL of SA. They're not going to use ALL of the models, they're not going to use ALL of the data folder... I think you see what I mean?

Meh, sure they could fit sanandreas onto a UMD, but without buggering up the GTA experiance? :huh: ummm...

I mean, the original SA was somewhat glitchy. Rockstar said it themselves that they had trouble fitting it all into one disk.

It just sounds too good to be true... All im sure of is that i would denfinitely buy a game titled "GTA: SanAndreas Stories"

Heck, i would any GTA game.

Edited by -Acid-