Death penalty

Ivan

I wish they'd bring back "Cruel and unusual punishment"

I thoroughly believe that if someone did something really bad (ala, kill someone) that it'd suit.

I couldn't agree more.

In the Netherlands they see you as some immoral person if you support death sentence, but it's only fair in my opinion. An eye for an eye, y'know. Unless, of course, it was some accident. But killing with the intention of murder should be punished severly.

I'd actually be able to murder someone here and be jailed for something as short as 7 years.

At least by risking death penalty people will think more then twice.

• 2 weeks later...
I personally dont believe in the death penalty. If someone rapes or murders someone and gets the death penalty he is getting the easy way out. Whereas if he was to get life he would learn his punishment etc.

..then rape or kill some more.

Really, there's alot of sides to this with their pro's and cons but I'm with it, life for a life.

What annoys me is seeing someone get the death penalty and it takes then 10 years+ til' they die. WTF.

Edited by Nate14

What annoys me is seeing someone get the death penalty and it takes then 10 years+ til' they die. WTF.

That's 'great'. In the sense of it making the punishment worse. You'll be counting down the years you've got left.

Perhaps not more then 5 years though..

When you're truely about to die I think you'll feel to charish your life.

Kill it instantly.