txd editing

Miller kid

ive got the txd workshop to extract textures to edit, i wanted to edit the sercuricar but i cant edit the main body part of the truck, like i can edit the interior and wrinint/logo on the side but were its one plain colour i cant edit, why is this and how can i edit it?!

You can't edit the body because there is NO texture assigned to it... For you to be able to do what you want requires that the .dff model of the SecuriCar have a separate texture set for those body parts. The way around this would be to load the model into a 3D program and set a texture for those surfaces. Beyond this, maybe someone else has an alternate solution.

damm sounds like something i cant do :S what program will i need??

Well, I'm not really the person to answer that for you... I'm more of a 2D graphics guy. But, from reading past posts, I can tell you that a registered version of the program ZModeler or a commercial one called 3D Studio Max (exact name is fuzzy) are supposed to be able to import and save in .dff format. Maybe someone with the tools and experience could do it for you? Try asking around.