Annual Awards

A couple of people had asked me this, and i did ask the rest of the staff, but i didn't get a response. More likely it'll get seen here than shoved in a the end of another one of my posts.

If there's any confusion among staff, I'd be more than happy to help out. (i know we had Dave last year, but.. he's disappeared.. again...)

It's a possibility, yes. But not certain. To be honest, with it being a bit of a novelty, I'm not sure how much members here actually care about it. If everybody really wants it then sure I'll find time to sort it out.

I just had a quick peek over at 5 or 6 GTA forums which I know also carry out this 'tradition' and only found 1 doing it. So is it something that people are losing interest in? What do you guys think?

And just to say, there are other website improvements which are higher priority than this right now, and should be coming soon.

EDIT: lol, Dave... yeah maybe he'd win the "Best n00b-improvement,-then-to-n00b-again-who-plays-WoW-24/7" award :P

Lol, remember first we have to gather all the nominations which takes some time depending on activity. Luckily due to recent GTA IV news things have picked up around here, so one would think there'd be more people around.

I'll keep waiting for more comments and then decide where to place it on my priorities.