Modding - Stuck.

Jamie-Challis

Hey, Im new to forums and i've just brought GTA SA, After playing on Vice.

1ST)Vice city mod manger was really easy to use, im sorry but the SA one is Very Hard. I've tryed 3 cars to down load and instaild.

Lambo

Police car's

Monster truck

It says they have instailed i go to my saved game and then half way through loading it crash's, you can not end programe so it means i have to re laod all my pc, and rebot. Im very confussed if some one could just give me a simple Guid on how to do this i'd be very thankfull.

2ND) When you download a saved game, it dosen't tel lyou how to instail it. There was no read me file?

Please get back to me on this.

Thanks! Jamie.

If you really have no idea what you're doing, then there's a risk. But only backup the files you plan to edit. Anything else is just time consuming.

1) Use a downgrader patch, to take your game to V1, which is moddable. V2 isn't ( i presume you have this)

2) Just put the savegame file into My documents > GTA San Andreas user files. Should be called sf1.b or similar.

Connor, don't just spam and try to prove him wrong. Help instead....

It won't.

Err it says in BIG RED LETTERS

DOSE NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSTBILTY FOR FUCK UP.

Legal disclaimer, in case you screw up your computer & try to blame them. Like getting a cup of coffee in a cup that says

"WARNING - CONTENTS HOT! DOING STUPID STUFF W/ THIS MAY BURN THE HELL OUT OF YOU!"

I've been here a while & haven't heard of anyone's computer damaged by the downgrader, follow the instructions & you

should be just fine.