GTA4 - A remake of GTA2?

Chris

you aren't thinking far ahead enough

In three years time (or whatever the timescale) voice emulation technology will be massively improved upon. Maybe you could even say the name into the console, it records it, then tweaks it to fit into the conversation, but thats a last resort. Maybe it could listen to your pronunciation and apply that to the existing characters voice. Instead of ppl saying "hi CJ" they say "Hi Chris" or "Hi Zee-non" (instead of zen-on).

Meh, i dunno - just an idea which is what this topics all about, so there :tongue:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay then, howabout where you can name your character, say, from a list of five
How about a list of 5 million of even better type in your name.(with the buttons)

If you paid attention you would've known that we already stated why typing in your own name could be a problem.

Five million names would be just stupid, it would take forever to decide on a name.

Howabout combining the ideas, having the cutscenes and uneditable bits saying 'you' or some nonspecific third person salutation, and you could have your name displayed on plaques or pictures, even a license plate or stickers ona vehicle. Hell, you could even tattoo your own name.

We have hit our solution. Yay.

I'd like a bit more customizable tattoos. Or ATLEATS varied ones. More than just the gay little gangsta ones.

• 4 weeks later...

as the deluxo is the back to the future car, I think that it would be cool if you could use it to go to the future of whichever country it is that you are playing in and there should be futuristic cars which "hover" a foot or so above the air but still have controls like a plane etc. there should be new weapons, new missions and a very changed city. the only down side which i can see is that the music won't be able to set the mood as we don't know what music in the future would be like

as the deluxo is the back to the future car, I think that it would be cool if you could use it to go to the future of whichever country it is that you are playing in and there should be futuristic cars which "hover" a foot or so above the air but still have controls like a plane etc. there should be new weapons, new missions and a very changed city. the only down side which i can see is that the music won't be able to set the mood as we don't know what music in the future would be like

Alright, let's set something straight real quick. The Deluxo is not the BTTF car. It is the Delorean, which was USED in BTTF. The Delorean in no way, shape, or form has time traveling powers. They also stopped producing them a while ago.

Alright, let's set something straight real quick. The Deluxo is not the BTTF car. It is the Delorean, which was USED in BTTF. The Delorean in no way, shape, or form has time traveling powers. They also stopped producing them a while ago.

allow me to say that again, what i meant to say was that the deluxo from GTA was based off the delorean and though in real life, it has no time travelling powers, it would be cool to go to the future. Though they stopped producing them, they could still use it in the game!

Edited by Xenon