UK Release Date?

rockstarrem

well if i was lying i would of made up a better email address than that. It is the truth if you dont believe me FUCK OFF!!

Didnt anyone teach you some manners,warner?That e-mail address sounds so fake.Take 2 probably have their own domain.

EDIT:Hang on,2K games?wasnt NBA 2K8 made by that company?Why would they have anything to do with Rockstar or Take 2?

Edited by GTADon

this where i sent my email [email protected] and the above address which is from take 2 is the email address i got a reply from i am not lying and NO ONE HAS PROVED ME WRONG!

I just did, first you said it was this email address: [email protected], now you say it's a different one. Custhelp.com redirects to Rightnow.com, a tech support software that Take2 would never use. So, it is wrong. In this case, you can fuck off.

I just did, first you said it was this email address: [email protected], now you say it's a different one. Custhelp.com redirects to Rightnow.com, a tech support software that Take2 would never use. So, it is wrong. In this case, you can fuck off.

If you send e-mail to [email protected] then reply will come from [email protected] :withstupid:

Edited by MIX